Discount character dining - online booking?

dclDream2018

Mouseketeer
I booked character dining online at the official website and expected to pay full price, but have now learned of websites selling discounted character dining tickets. Does anyone know if I can buy these discounted tickets and then apply them to the reservations I've already made, or do I need to call and start over?

no need to add them to your reservation nor cancel and start over. Buy your discounted vouchers, Arrive on day of reservation, enjoy, have fun and use The vouchers to pay for your meal.

I booked character dining online at the official website and expected to pay full price, but have now learned of websites selling discounted character dining tickets. Does anyone know if I can buy these discounted tickets and then apply them to the reservations I've already made, or do I need to call and start over?
Where did you see a discounted dining voucher was it a third party like getawaytoday?

I see that getawaytoday has character dining for $37 but I think regular price is $34 anyway. So not much of a savings.

I thought I saw somewhere that the voucher covers/includes taxes and gratuity - is that true?

Yes! I just noticed this.

The Disneyland® Resort offers four unique Character Dining experiences to enhance your Disneyland vacation. Disney Character Dining is the best and most delicious way to get quality one-on-one time with your favorite Disney Characters. Select from Premium or Regular Character Dining Tickets. All of our Character Dining tickets are pre-purchased before your vacation and include tax and gratuity! You'll save up to 10% off regular prices. Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance by calling 714.781.DINE (3463)

What's the difference between Premium Character Dining and Regular Character Dining? Is it listed on the Disneyland site?

What's the difference between Premium Character Dining and Regular Character Dining? Is it listed on the Disneyland site?
Premium is Goofys kitchen breakfast or dinner and Donald Ducks breakfast. Character is Minnies breakfast at plaza and Mickeys adventure at storytellers Brunch and breakfast.
I was told when i called in about pricing that all will be premium in 2019 except for Minnies.

Premium is Goofys kitchen breakfast or dinner and Donald Ducks breakfast. Character is Minnies breakfast at plaza and Mickeys adventure at storytellers Brunch and breakfast.
I was told when i called in about pricing that all will be premium in 2019 except for Minnies.

Thank you for the info @tink89 , greatly appreciated.

Regular Character Dining
*Minnie & Friends (plaza inn)
* Mickey's Tales of Adventure (Storytellers Cafe)

Premium Character Dining
* Donald Duck's Seaside Breakfast (PCH grill)
*Goofy’s Kitchen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter