DisCon GF Tea Pics, MVMCP.

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
After a "fatal error" in the camera software, uninstalling and reinstalling, I only have 4 good pics, 2 of which I didn't take. Better luck next year! LOL

Since I clearly remember taking the "Slacker Oath", I'm going to follow The Lion King's lead and not add the names.

If anyone wants to jump in and figure them all out, please feel free! :)

Grand Floridian Tea Pics

TeaGrpNtvtxnNew.jpg

The following pic was taken by a very patient CM. He took this same picture at least a dozen times on all of our cameras.

GFTeaGroup.JPG

MVMCP - Dec.02/01 Thanks to Nativetxn's DH George for this pic. Can you spot Alex?

MVMCPGroup.JPG
FGFTeaPic.jpg
[/IMG]
FGFTeaPic.jpg
[/IMG]
FGFTeaPic.jpg

Grat pics! Thanks for sharing! P.S. I like your Christmas birds in your signature!:D

Thanks, Kim. What beautiful people!!!!! Thanks for sharing and so pleased to have met you and I think everyone in the pictures. Nice. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

They came out beautifully! :) Thank you so much for sharing these. :)

Thanks for posting the pictures Kim! What a nice time we had at the GF tea party, your pictures are wonderful! Captions are unnecessary, words cannot describe...uh Slackers unite, or at least stand close together and try to look look in the same direction. :D

Gorgeous pictures Kim!:) Wish I'd been there to join you!;)

Thanks!!!

However.... Mixing corn and tea... is that allowed????

:eek: :confused: :eek:

Kim! Tea at the GF was so much fun and I don't think I will every forget our fun at MVMCP. Look at poor Rob, he's being so patient even though it is apparent he has <b>no</b> idea what the corn is all about LOL.

I spy Alex right over Simon's shoulder :) Simon is Disneymad's SO. This could get confusing, couldn't it?

Have you started planning another Toronto meet yet? :D

Katholyn

Great photos! Thanks for posting. :)

Thanks for posting Kim! Loved seeing them, especially the group photo. What a great CM. He was sooooo patient with us and out ton of cameras!

What fun!!! I wish I had been there - but the pics are the next best thing. Thanks Kim!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter