Disboutiquers Part 22 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!!

The Ship Date for Michael's Big Give is TOMORROW!!!!
I know he has already gotten some gifts!! Poor little guy - he was sick for halloween. And, he got a gift card, and wants to use it to buy a gift for his little friend who already had a lung transplant....so sweet!!

Just wanted to share a couple of Big Give projects that are completed! I haven't had a chance to share anything for a very long time. :goodvibes

th_DSC_0134.jpg

th_DSC_0131-1.jpg

I really like the way you did the pants with two fabrics!!!

I haven't posted in ages, but I just realized that I never shared the outfits I made Tessa for back to school. I know, I'm a schmuck for coming back after forever and then posting pictures of outfits instead of commenting on the wide variety of super-cuteness I am seeing. :guilty:

Here is the outfit that I made Tessa for the 1st day of 2nd grade. I used Carla's preppy skirt pattern, but I only did a single layer for the circle skirt and I just serged the bottom edge and added the trim.

th_SecondGradefirstday008Medium.jpg
th_SecondGradefirstday031Medium.jpg

Lovin' on her brother (I made his shirt over the summer):

th_SecondGradefirstday047Medium.jpg

Here's the outfit I made her for the 2nd day of school. I used Carla's preppy skirt pattern, with a few modifications.

th_Firstand2nddayofschool032Medium.jpg
th_Firstand2nddayofschool028Medium.jpg

I made Sawyer's shirt almost 2 years ago. It just now fits him. LOL!
th_Firstand2nddayofschool038Medium.jpg

th_Firstand2nddayofschool015Medium.jpg

And this is just because I love this picture.
th_Firstand2nddayofschool001Medium.jpg

Here's one more. This is what we wore to a Halloween party. The only thing I made was the applique on my shirt.

th_Halloween2010020Medium.jpg

Ahhhh....they are all so cute! Your kiddos are beautiful (and handsome)...
Love the outfits and the batman costumes. So creative!

Just wanted to share a couple of Big Give projects that are completed! I haven't had a chance to share anything for a very long time. :goodvibes

th_DSC_0134.jpg

th_DSC_0131-1.jpg

Those turned out really cute....they will love them.

Great costumes! I love the nerds!

Oh my, she is such a cutie. Love that kissy face pose. The outfits are great too.

Thank you! She learned that from Tinker Bell and now wants to do it for all of her pictures. :rotfl:

Love all of those, especially the Tiana dresses.

Great job on everything....looks like everyone is enjoying their customs.

Thank you!

Love it!

Great work! The dress and shrug are gorgeous.

Everything is so cute!!!! I just love the little Tink!

Thank you, she was quite a hit in Pixie Hollow!

I love that! Did you make the petti too?

I really like the skirt and costumes. What a great idea!

WOW! I love all of those~ I'm sure she'll get lots of compliments on her outfits. What pattern did you use for the Tusker House skirt?

These are all great. I'm especially impressed with Zurg.

Thank you!

she is a doll! and you are talented

Thank you!

Great costumes!

Awesome outfits! I really love the Justin Beiber skirt.

Love these, especially the Buzz Lightyear shirt/shorts.

How do you reduce the size of the picture when you quote?

In other news, I ordered my embroidery machine! I still need to get stabilizer and thread and whatnot but I'll be picking those up before my machine gets here. I can't wait to play around with it!

I took Alison with me to pick out Tinkerbell fabrics for Alexander's big give and of course she fell in love with it, so it looks like I'll be making her a Tink outfit too! I think I'll do some ruffled pants for her though, she's got a ton of skirts and dresses right now.

Hi everyone! I introduced myself a while ago, when we were first going to WDW.. I sewed so much for that trip, I think I burned myself out! Anyways, my name is Megan.. I am a SAHM of four, and temporary mom to my 17yo sis in law. You all are amazing, so talented.. and such an inspiration. I come here almost every day to be creepy and lurk!:lmao: Anyhow, I have a new sewing machine, its a Singer Futura 250. I havent tried to embroider on it yet, but I LOVE sewing on it. Here is what I did for Halloween.. I made the gloves, hairbows, top and tutus. My husband made the Lego. ;)

P1020351.jpg

Here are all the kids..

P1020355.jpg

Does anyone know where to purchase the cute turkey alphabet letter appliques I keep seeing on etsy? They are a letter applique with a turkey face in the middle. They are super cute but I can't find them. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the compliments, Teresa and Ellen!

Just wanted to share a couple of Big Give projects that are completed! I haven't had a chance to share anything for a very long time.

th_DSC_0134.jpg
th_DSC_0131-1.jpg
These are great, Alison! I love the 2-tone shorts, too. Necessity is the mother of invention, right? ;)

Aww, goodness, thanks! So nice of you to include me even though she didn't post my picture!
Well, you are awfully cute.

I know he has already gotten some gifts!! Poor little guy - he was sick for halloween. And, he got a gift card, and wants to use it to buy a gift for his little friend who already had a lung transplant....so sweet!!
That is just too sweet. What a great little guy!

HeatherSue, your family is adorable!! Those eyes on your kids and hubby!!! BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you so much!! I think they're pretty gorgeous, too. But, I'm a little biased. ;)

Ahhhh....they are all so cute! Your kiddos are beautiful (and handsome)...
Love the outfits and the batman costumes. So creative!
Thank you!!

G
Awesome outfits! I really love the Justin Beiber skirt.
Thank you, so did she! But, I goofed up and made the last strip (I put a strip underneath the last ruffle because the fabric was see-through) too tight. So, it ripped a little. I still have to redo it with a ruffled piece underneath to give her a little more room to move.

How do you reduce the size of the picture when you quote?

In other news, I ordered my embroidery machine! I still need to get stabilizer and thread and whatnot but I'll be picking those up before my machine gets here. I can't wait to play around with it!
I'll copy and past how to thumbnail from the first post:'

"When you click reply, the name of the picture will look something like this, but in [ _] brackets
{IMG}http://1234.photobucket.com/albums/1234/nameofthepicture.jpg{/IMG}
To make it a thumbnail, put th_ before the name of the picture, such as this:
{IMG}http://1234.photobucket.com/albums/1234/th_nameofthepicture.jpg{/IMG}
This generally only works for pictures that were uploaded to photobucket."

How exciting!! What kind of machine did you get?

Hi everyone! I introduced myself a while ago, when we were first going to WDW.. I sewed so much for that trip, I think I burned myself out! Anyways, my name is Megan.. I am a SAHM of four, and temporary mom to my 17yo sis in law. You all are amazing, so talented.. and such an inspiration. I come here almost every day to be creepy and lurk! Anyhow, I have a new sewing machine, its a Singer Futura 250. I havent tried to embroider on it yet, but I LOVE sewing on it. Here is what I did for Halloween.. I made the gloves, hairbows, top and tutus. My husband made the Lego.

th_P1020351.jpg
th_P1020355.jpg
What great costumes!!!! I love it all! The Minnie dot in the hairbows is a nice touch. ;) The Lego is too cute! how wonderful that you're helping with your sister-in-law. That is no small undertaking!

PM me with your e-mail address and I can help you get started embroidering with that Singer Futura! ;)

Does anyone know where to purchase the cute turkey alphabet letter appliques I keep seeing on etsy? They are a letter applique with a turkey face in the middle. They are super cute but I can't find them. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup2

I don't know where to find the design but I just went to look on esty to see it, and it is CUTE! Let us know if you find it.

Cute costumes. And kids too.

Hi Ladies! I'm looking for a cute apron pattern with ruffles. Know of any? This would be for a woman, not child...thanks!

I made this recently and love it.

http://sew4home.com/projects/kitchen-linens/578-retro-fun-vintage-style-apron

not much ruffles, but the flounce is great. And they have lots of other patterns on that site too.

I haven't posted in ages, but I just realized that I never shared the outfits I made Tessa for back to school. I know, I'm a schmuck for coming back after forever and then posting pictures of outfits instead of commenting on the wide variety of super-cuteness I am seeing. :guilty:

Here is the outfit that I made Tessa for the 1st day of 2nd grade. I used Carla's preppy skirt pattern, but I only did a single layer for the circle skirt and I just serged the bottom edge and added the trim.

th_SecondGradefirstday008Medium.jpg
th_SecondGradefirstday031Medium.jpg

Lovin' on her brother (I made his shirt over the summer):

th_SecondGradefirstday047Medium.jpg

Here's the outfit I made her for the 2nd day of school. I used Carla's preppy skirt pattern, with a few modifications.

th_Firstand2nddayofschool032Medium.jpg
th_Firstand2nddayofschool028Medium.jpg

I made Sawyer's shirt almost 2 years ago. It just now fits him. LOL!
th_Firstand2nddayofschool038Medium.jpg
th_Firstand2nddayofschool015Medium.jpg

And this is just because I love this picture.
th_Firstand2nddayofschool001Medium.jpg

Great first week of school stuff Heather. Cool Batman costumes too. And I really love your photographs, wish I was that good with my camera.

th_DSC_0134.jpg

th_DSC_0131-1.jpg

I also love the 2 different legs. My DS, can never make up his mind on a single fabric for PJ bottoms, so he has a few pair like this.

Hi everyone! I introduced myself a while ago, when we were first going to WDW.. I sewed so much for that trip, I think I burned myself out! Anyways, my name is Megan.. I am a SAHM of four, and temporary mom to my 17yo sis in law. You all are amazing, so talented.. and such an inspiration. I come here almost every day to be creepy and lurk!:lmao: Anyhow, I have a new sewing machine, its a Singer Futura 250. I havent tried to embroider on it yet, but I LOVE sewing on it. Here is what I did for Halloween.. I made the gloves, hairbows, top and tutus. My husband made the Lego. ;)

th_P1020351.jpg

Here are all the kids..

th_P1020355.jpg

Cute costumes on everyone. The lego one is a great idea.

They are from planetapplique.com They are super cute and I just saw where the set is on sale from 17.00 down to 8.00 Oh yeah it called the Gobble Alphabet

P1020351.jpg

Here are all the kids..

P1020355.jpg

too cute and tell your husband, I LOVE the LEGO!!! very creative!

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments about the buzz lightyear short set for the big give! First year sewing is........if you are cutting out a one piece pant leg on an open piece of fabric that you flip the pattern for piece 2!! :lmao: Let's just say my son is going to have a pair exactly the same as I had two right buzz lightyear legs!!;)

I love that! Did you make the petti too?

I don't make pettis, I just order them! Chiffon does not like me.

WE HAVE A NEW GIVE THAT COULD USE YOUR HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

This is such a sweet family and the wish child, Alexander, will be having a birthday while they are there! This family has NEVER been on vacation, so please help us make this EXTRA special! THANK YOU!!!

http://s3.excoboard.com/DisBigGive/69525

This family looks so wonderful!!! They really deserve a great vacation!

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments about the buzz lightyear short set for the big give! First year sewing is........if you are cutting out a one piece pant leg on an open piece of fabric that you flip the pattern for piece 2!! :lmao: Let's just say my son is going to have a pair exactly the same as I had two right buzz lightyear legs!!;)

That's just being efficient! See how clever you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter