• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 16 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Just need to be sure jeanne.... and everyone else sees this. I'm hoping for some pixie dust on this one too!!

Jhammers..... I need your help!!

I'm looking for a source where I can buy a wrought iron drawer/door pull (at least that's what i think these are??) for a craft I'm making. I've seen this type of thing done on blogs from women in Utah where they've done this kinda thing probably at enrichment night. I know you're a Utah girl and may have seen this done and maybe know where I can get these..... (I know... this is probably like asking if you know the Osmonds! )

Anyway- click on the link please. I'm looking for the wrought iron piece that is conected to the wood board. Have you seen these anywhere?? HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE????

http://picasaweb.google.com/MyVinylD...69988688070562

even though I'm more of a lurker these days I wanted to first page it!!:goodvibes

Nice to see you here! How's the puppy doing?

Hi there, I've been following this thread for the past couple of months admiring all everyones work, and WISHING I had a little girl to dress up in the beautiful dresses I've seen here! But alas, my little girl just turned 18!!!! And won't let me pick out/buy her clothes anymore (unless she is with me to pick them out of course). However I do have a 6 year old DS who is SO excited about our upcoming Disney Trip (this will be his second but he was only 2 when we went the first time and he doesn't remember it).

I see SO much for little girls here, can someone post pictures of boy outfits that a 6yr old would go for? Would LOVE to see the Disboutique for Boys!

If you check the Group Photobucket site you will find pictures of boy clothes. And, I'm sure some people will post here for you too! We've had some cute boy outfits made! And, we have several 6 year olds on here!

Better than when she moves us in the middle of the night for us East Coast people!!!

I am pretty sure we are in the same time zone! I just stay up too late!

I'm here! Did I make page 1???

Oh no!!! I just missed it... oh well, first post of page 2 is good.

Top of the 2nd page is good!

:confused3:confused3 TeresaJoy-- Ok, I went and measured my size 5 Simply Sweet Jumper, It measures out FINISHED at 24" (12" across front and back), EXACTLY as it should (I think), which is good:banana::banana:. The sizing says 24" for a size 5. I went back and remeasured Mollie and she's 22.5". WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?? It is SO hard to put on going over her head, BUT she can STEP into it. I guess my question is. . . am I suppose to be able to put it on OVER her head????

The first time I tried to put Lydia's on her, I had a harder time than other times! It is kind of a wiggle into it kind of a dress! But, it shouldn't be TOO hard. Maybe your daughter has wide shoulders? I do, that's what made me think of it!

I love this!

Gorgeous:lovestruc

I love this dress! Can I borrow it the day after her bday for my DD's bday?:rotfl:

I just wanted to commend you on moving your quotes over from the old thread!! :banana::banana::banana:

You have all been busy today!!! I still haven't learned to multi quote - much less multi quote another thread, but everyone's work is soooo amazing! I saw some beautiful creations in the last 5-7 pages of the old thread - great work!!!

I bought a rotary cutter and mat today and WOW can I cut out faster!!!! I also confiscated my Mom's serger (with her permission!!) I can't wait to see all the beautiful creations that will be on this new thread!!!

I love this!

Gorgeous:lovestruc

I love this dress! Can I borrow it the day after her bday for my DD's bday?:rotfl:

HAHA I would meet up with you and give it to you for your DD's bday the next day, but with that much white on it, I can say without a doubt it probably won't look wearable after Taylor wears it on her bday :rotfl:. I figured it isn't one she can wear over and over again since it says bday girl, so I wasn't worried about the white too much.

The first time I tried to put Lydia's on her, I had a harder time than other times! It is kind of a wiggle into it kind of a dress! But, it shouldn't be TOO hard. Maybe your daughter has wide shoulders? I do, that's what made me think of it!

:

I bet that's it! Guess I should have thought of that too. At least I feel better about the fact that I am sewing it correctly.

Thanks!

50sminmick.jpg

Oops I'd just posted this on the old thread, lol

And I think I did find a way to make a private blog/TR. Which also means, I can post the TR sooner and include EVERYONE. So please PM me your email address if you'd like access (if you've been posting here before and I 'know' you, please not if you just stumbled on this thread!)

((hugs)) Marah

You pulled a fast one on me! That didn't look like 250 :confused3 I had quotes to cut and paste!

Jhammers..... I need your help!!

I'm lokoing for a source where I can buy a wrought iron drawer/door pull (at least that's what i think these are??) for a craft I'm making. I've seen this type of thing done on blogs from women in Utah where they've done this kinda thing probably at enrichment night. I know you're a Utah girl and may have seen this done and maybe know where I can get these..... (I know... this is probably like asking if you know the Osmonds! :lmao: )

Anyway- click on the link please. I'm looking for the wrought iron piece that is conected to the wood board. Have you seen these anywhere?? HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE????

http://picasaweb.google.com/MyVinylDesigner/MyVinylDesigner#slideshow/5282869988688070562

Well, I DO have one of those thingamajiggys lying around somewhere yet to be tied to the craftsy thingamabob that's supposed to hang from it. In fact I think it's the exact same one as your photo. I just made some skirts for the girl that was in charge of the project. I'm pretty sure she got them at an art supply (as in oil paints, canvases etc.) and/or woodworking store. Let me know if you want the exact store name.

ok ladies, I have proof that I actually finished the Feliz; excuse DD's hair, she just got out of the pool, and would only pose if I promised her these were only the temporary shots LOL.

th_031-1.jpg

and, of course, the BR shot:
th_034-1.jpg

I used heidi grace fabrics from Joanns that are, conveniently, not on sale this week. DM, and I were able to split them with our coupons. And to show you I've completely lost my mind, I got fabric for another fall feliz and a Christmas Vida at HL today.

ETA: the hem is actually straight, but it doesn't look that way because her back is arched so much LOL. Also, I was surprised by how little bulk is inside the seams when I serged them. I know y'all who serge all the time already know that, but mines only a month and a half old, and I'm still amazed at how wonderful the inside looks. DD wore the dress to HL today (and pronounced it the best dress ever and won't stop twirling in it; she even gasped when she saw it this morning and jumped up and down, clapping.) and I'm ashamed to say, I showed one other sewer the inside of one of the side seams I was so proud. Sad, but true.

Gorgeous! I still haven't attempted that one and I've had the pattern lying around forever! Is there a chicken smiley around here somewhere?

Wow, I am sooo behind.
With getting ready for DD birthday party last Sunday and a quick trip to Canada for my Mom, I don't know the last time I popped in. I miss you all and your amazing creations!

I haven't done any sewing for over a month but this weekend we decided to turn our guest room into an office and then.... (drum rolll) I get a whole wall for my sewing!!!!! I think we are going to try and get the change done before the summer is over, so I may be waiting a bit longer before I start on projects.

Teresa, thanks for posted on FB that we started a new thread... I would have been really lost :)

Does anyone know how difficult the nowbownogo.com princess hair clippies are to make? There is a option to purchase the e-book to make them on the website. They look adorable. I'm pretty non-crafty but would like to try before our upcoming trip. Thanks.

Well, I just did a huge multi quote on the old thread so to sum it up, everyone's things are FABULOUS! Maybe now I can try and keep up again!

and by the way Teresa... IS lilo TOPLESS? on that send off?:confused3

Boo! No moving buddy for me. Well, my phone is still in my car, so I could be mistaken. . . I am here though.

You have all been busy today!!! I still haven't learned to multi quote - much less multi quote another thread, but everyone's work is soooo amazing! I saw some beautiful creations in the last 5-7 pages of the old thread - great work!!!

I bought a rotary cutter and mat today and WOW can I cut out faster!!!! I also confiscated my Mom's serger (with her permission!!) I can't wait to see all the beautiful creations that will be on this new thread!!!

I was in a panic this afternoon when I couldn't find the rotary cutter I use for cutting out CarlaC's patterns! I have one for paper and one for fabric!

I bet that's it! Guess I should have thought of that too. At least I feel better about the fact that I am sewing it correctly.

Thanks!

What I do with Lydia is have her hold her arms straight up over her head, and put it on that way. Like they tell you when you try on wedding dresses, "dive into it"!

Wow, I am sooo behind.
With getting ready for DD birthday party last Sunday and a quick trip to Canada for my Mom, I don't know the last time I popped in. I miss you all and your amazing creations!

I haven't done any sewing for over a month but this weekend we decided to turn our guest room into an office and then.... (drum rolll) I get a whole wall for my sewing!!!!! I think we are going to try and get the change done before the summer is over, so I may be waiting a bit longer before I start on projects.

Teresa, thanks for posted on FB that we started a new thread... I would have been really lost :)

No problem!!!

Hi..I made it too...

Lisa Zoe, I just asked you a question on the old board...LOL

Well, I just did a huge multi quote on the old thread so to sum it up, everyone's things are FABULOUS! Maybe now I can try and keep up again!

and by the way Teresa... IS lilo TOPLESS? on that send off?:confused3

Looks like she is wearing a little red top to me.

:confused3

:rotfl:

Does anyone know how difficult the nowbownogo.com princess hair clippies are to make? There is a option to purchase the e-book to make them on the website. They look adorable. I'm pretty non-crafty but would like to try before our upcoming trip. Thanks.

I couldn't find a website with that name, but there are free directions for some princess hair clippies in the bookmarks. Hopefully they didn't move them. I'll try and find it.

Here is Jasmine and Mulan: http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/instruction-contest/2748-jasmine-mulan.html

Little Mermaid:
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/instruction-contest/2696-mermaid-instructions.html

There are more, I think if you search clippie in the bookmarks you should be able to find them all.

That site has a superhero one too!
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/inst...clippie-pin-pal-3rd-contest-instructions.html

Hip Girl Clips is a great site for lots of clippie tutorials!

Nice to see you here! How's the puppy doing?

If you check the Group Photobucket site you will find pictures of boy clothes. And, I'm sure some people will post here for you too! We've had some cute boy outfits made! And, we have several 6 year olds on here!

I am pretty sure we are in the same time zone! I just stay up too late!

Top of the 2nd page is good!

I just wanted to commend you on moving your quotes over from the old thread!! :banana::banana::banana:

Oh sure!! Quote everyone on the earth, but pass me by! :snooty:

You pulled a fast one on me! That didn't look like 250 :confused3 I had quotes to cut and paste!

Well, I DO have one of those thingamajiggys lying around somewhere yet to be tied to the craftsy thingamabob that's supposed to hang from it. In fact I think it's the exact same one as your photo. I just made some skirts for the girl that was in charge of the project. I'm pretty sure she got them at an art supply (as in oil paints, canvases etc.) and/or woodworking store. Let me know if you want the exact store name.

I knew it! I JUST KNEW IT!!!

YES!! If you can find out where she bought them and what the heck they're called I would sooooooo LOVE YOU!!! I've been in search for eternities for this thing. You, my friend............... are my hero! :lovestruc

OH WAIT....... I need to add dancing bananas to this post! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter