• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboards running slow???

Sandeep1

DIS Veteran
Is Dis running brutally slow for anyone else? I've tried both mobile and desktop, same issue. Load speed is horrible.

Mine has been running really slow on Desktop (Chrome) for the last week or so - then sometimes get the "unresponsive kill page or wait" message with the unhappy rectangle guy. I only get it for the Dis, no other sites. Ironically, finally working well on my Android phone w/o the "You're a winner" popping up in the first 5 minutes!

I've seen this problem randomly, and it always seems to do with an add loading slowly. The page starts to display but gets stuck after the 3rd post in a thread.

Use an ad blocker. If an ad runs slow, it brings the entire page/site to a halt and since IT here has no inclination to fix any of it, an ad blocker is a sanity-saver while using Disboards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter