DISboards runDisney Icon

opusone

Imagineer Wanna Be
Now that we have our own DISboards section (instead of a subsection under W.I.S.H), I was thinking we should have a unique icon like other sections. Anyone have any suggestions? Here are a couple that I was thinking of:

Instead of...
bluemickeysprite.png (sorry for the small size, but that's all I could get off the DISboards website)

Maybe...

rD.png

or...

runD.png

Any other thoughts?

I have no idea how to get to the folks that can make the icon changes, but maybe @ohMom or @rteetz know how.

Last edited:
Now that we have our own DISboards section (instead of a subsection under W.I.S.H), I was thinking we should have a unique icon like other sections. Anyone have any suggestions? Here are a couple that I was thinking of:

I have no idea how to get to the folks that can make the icon changes, but maybe @ohMom or @rteetz know how.

Great minds think alike...I've been wanting to suggest a change since the new forum started...this was my idea:

runDMickey.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter