DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

I'm going to cross my fingers and hope there is still 2 spots left to sign up for in september.

Give Kids The World Village volunteer update

I have made contact with them and will let everyone know more when I have specific information.

Thanks for everyone's interest.

Give Kids The World Village volunteer update

I have made contact with them and will let everyone know more when I have specific information.

Thanks for everyone's interest.
Thanks so much for doing this! :thumbsup2:lovestruc

Sayhello

Thanks for info on the Universal hotels John:cutie:
I went ahead and put in for a quote for my stay at Cabana Bay with Dreams and the agent did say she would add any fall discounts later! So it is all good!!!!:yay: So excited to be going back to Universal! Have not been sine the last Disapalooza!!!:P

Just saw the info. for this and would LOVE to go!! Wondering if DH would let me take a quick weekend trip...hmmm....

:-)

very interested in the gktwv volunteer day...in the past did everybody go on the actual disapalooza day?

Signed up for this. So pumped!

If you've never been to Diagon Alley you are in for a real treat. If you have any questions drop them my way.

Can someone please remind me of the total/max number of tickets they are selling? I think they mentioned it on the podcast, but I've since forgotten.

I've never been to a Disapalooza event nor have I been in the Diagon Alley area. 1,000 actually sounds like a lot of people... am I off base? Someone ease my fear and tell me there won't be any lines for the rides even with this "intimate" group :)

I've never been to a Disapalooza event nor have I been in the Diagon Alley area. 1,000 actually sounds like a lot of people... am I off base? Someone ease my fear and tell me there won't be any lines for the rides even with this "intimate" group :)

Diagon Alley fits several thousand people. Gringotts and Hogwarts Express handle over 2000+ guests per hour EACH. And Diagon Alley itself its massive, with side streets, diversions, shops, and more.

Diagon Alley fits several thousand people. Gringotts and Hogwarts Express handle over 2000+ guests per hour EACH. And Diagon Alley itself its massive, with side streets, diversions, shops, and more.

And I plan on running through the streets yelling "It's mine! All mine!!!" :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter