Disability Access at Universal

I would say that most are out from the full sun. the train stations are well.. train stations like you find in the Underground. unless the line is beyond stupidly long, they will be at the very least shaded, if open. many have ceiling fans, but that don't mean much if there is no breeze.

are you staying on site? if so I highly recommend the water taxis over the busses.. mainly because the water taxis drop you off pretty much just outside the gates, while the busses are at the far end of City walk.. and there ain't no shade at CW. they have one spot for mobility devices and I never had to wait for another water taxi to stop by. I was either boarded first or last, depending on the vagaries of the Pilot.

Both HP lands are more shaded than not, but they are cramped, and cobblestone so its a bumpy ride. butter beer will help with any overheating.. mmmmm butter beer. and if it rains( who am I kidding) it will become beyond stifling in there with the humidity.

@@ktate82 - Have you looked into polar products? My hubby has a problem regulating temperatures. He has the cooling seat. It is awesome! Allows us to get some of our life back. Fits on his scooter or wheelchair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter