• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast CANCELLED?

SteveH

Where's my Mai Tai?
This came across on the DIS Unplugged Walt Disney World Discussion today. 🙁

I had a feeling when Pete bailed out that the end was coming. But the rather uneventful announcement today was a huge bummer for the West Coast Disney family.

Terrible news! What are other good options for DLR focused podcasts?
I just started exploring, a large number of defunct podcasts to wade through, and a bunch of WDW, but so far only have a list of two I'm going to check out;
  • Word on the Main Street - A Disneyland Podcast
  • DLWeekly Podcast
I wish they had turned it over to Tom Bell, as he's local and knows his Disneyland stuff. Oh well.

Terrible news! What are other good options for DLR focused podcasts?
I like Mousetalgia. The team is based on the West Coast and they visit the parks frequently, so there’s not a lot of “what you do in California” or “what we do in Orlando.”

I appreciated the Florida-based DIS hosts’ efforts to carry on with the Disneyland show, but that iteration was meant to entice WDW regulars to try DL, which was a much different approach than that of the original team.

I still miss the original bunch. They did a great job, especially with dining/shopping tips. Thanks, Tony and Tom, for recommending Pizza Press and Jimboy’s Tacos. Still a couple of my favorite places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter