DIS Unplugged Desktops

Fresh outta the well (...pit...cistern...) Thanks, Will! Now RUUNNNNN!!!!

Great Will I have already set the grey one as my desktop:goodvibes :thumbsup2

I didn't even know we had Desktops! I have a request though.....Can we get a DISer one with a black background....PLEASE? I really like the ones shown but the white is just TOO MUCH white. Oh, and while I'm at it...how about a night-time (non-holiday) castle without the fireworks?

Get them while there fresh! 3 New official Dis Unplugged Desktops

GET THEM HERE

:thumbsup2

Sweet Will! Thanks so much!! :yay:

I was thinking about you the other week, My friends DS played Speedway middle school in basketball for state champs... I wondered if you went there?! (We won btw it was a good game)

HA! No I didn't go to Speedway schools, actually private schools until I moved to the country....YE HAAA!!! But my dad still lives in Speedway so I'm always around there when I go home to visit. Have some friends that went there though!

I'll do my best at getting those requested desktops up as soon as I can.

These are great but you better use spellcheck.. I don't think you spell unofficial unnofficial :lmao: :lmao:

Love ya Will!!!

Great job Will, I had a hard time choosing which one to use, so I will just have to rotate them all!! :goodvibes Thanks!

OK OK I made a mistake, I'll be the frist to admit when I'm wrong. I took down the desktops temporarily due to a error. I promise they will be up first thing tomorrow, I'm beat its been a really long day behind the monitors. Thanks for your feedback and patience guys, once again I apologize :worship: :worship:

HA! No I didn't go to Speedway schools, actually private schools until I moved to the country....YE HAAA!!! But my dad still lives in Speedway so I'm always around there when I go home to visit. Have some friends that went there though!

I'll do my best at getting those requested desktops up as soon as I can.

Oh a country boy! I knew you were the only one on the team that didn't talk with an accent! (or to me you sound normal! ;) )

OK OK I made a mistake, I'll be the frist to admit when I'm wrong. I took down the desktops temporarily due to a error. I promise they will be up first thing tomorrow, I'm beat its been a really long day behind the monitors. Thanks for your feedback and patience guys, once again I apologize :worship: :worship:

Sweet! You spell like a hoosier too! :love: (I can say that because I am from the great state also!)

Thanks Will...they're great (and your future Mindy-In-Law said they just keep you around for your good looks!).

Thanks Will...they're great (and your future Mindy-In-Law said they just keep you around for your good looks!).

He is very cute!!

I have an unnofficial version and I am keeping it!

I work in a school - wonder how long it will take someone to notice when we get back for spring break? :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter