DIS Unlimited YouTube video at the top of every page

I'm having the same problem! I've had to mute my laptop as I can't make it stop. I came on here to raise this issue. Every single page I open it starts playing again.

This is an unwelcome addition for sure. If I want to watch the show, I'll go watch the show, I don't need it forced on me on every single page as I read the forums.

Edit: Oh geez, and when the page refreshes when you post it auto plays again. This is a terrible user experience!

Annoying, just noticed it also. If click on the 'play' button (lower left of the video) it will stop but then starts again when I view a different page. I use an Adblocker and NONE of the other ads show up. This one must be posted in some non-obvious manner and hope it gets fixed soon !!!

This is an unwelcome addition for sure. If I want to watch the show, I'll go watch the show, I don't need it forced on me on every single page as I read the forums.

Edit: Oh geez, and when the page refreshes when you post it auto plays again. This is a terrible user experience!

Yeah, and I use multiple tabs a lot - it's a nightmare!

This is so annoying! Even after you stop it, it starts right back up when you click on another page. This needs to be fixed, as it makes the boards unusable.

But I guess that's one way to get their YouTube views up :cool: .

+1 This is super annoying. I tried blocking that portion of the website with my ad blocker and somehow it still autoplayed the video in the background, but the video itself was missing (so I couldn't stop it anymore).

Hope someone fixes this soon.

Has it finally stopped? Are we safe again? :)

Edit: No. Sorry. It took longer to start and I got my hopes hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter