It will help us decide if we are willing to continue doing business with DUT. No one wants or needs the "dirty details" discussed by the team on the show - all that stuff is out there online already. I'm many things...however, nosey is not one of them.
Since all that stuff is already out there and the company has made a public statement that the offender has divested ownership, what more info do you need?

The latest comment about his ownership was that divestiture was *in process.* not that it was complete. They are different things.

Yes, they are different things. But, profiting from the “in process” time is highly unlikely. I’d guess that any funds due would likely be placed in an escrow account that would pay out depending upon the outcome of any litigation. This likely would be something they can’t comment on.

What we do know, is that the DIS and DUT, no longer pay him a salary, as stated by Craig. If this doesn’t satisfy you, then maybe you should take your business elsewhere.

Hi my awesome DisBoards family!

We absolutely love the new format for the shows!

So, I can only speak for myself here and this is strictly my opinion. As someone who is a Staff Attorney for a privately owned company, I know first hand that this can be a difficult situation when something like this happens to the employees/company. IMO The Dis and DUT are under a tremendous amount of stress and scrutiny right now. They need to balance the information/facts that they released to their employees and to the public along with doing the proper training/retraining of their employees around the education, and non retaliation policies with regards to SA and SH. There are also legal and financial hurdles that need to be addressed all while they continue to work on rebuilding and rebranding the Dis and DUT for their employees and to the general public. We may never know a massive amount of information/facts on what really happened and that is 100% fine. IMO the owners are doing a great job with the public on transparency, consistency, accountability and rebranding.

Again, I can only speak for myself and my husband, so please know that this is just our opinion. Their “brand” has not been tarnished to us. They will continue to get our respect and loyalty because we still trust them as a reputable travel business and Disney information site. We absolutely love The Dis!! And Mike Fanucce @ DUT has been an AWESOME travel agent for us over the years!!

For us, even though my husband and I have never met a lot of you, we absolutely love you all here on the the Dis boards!! The conversations, tips, support and even the debates are so informative and fun!

We are excited to see where the new journey will take the Dis team! So far we are really loving the show’s new format and energy!!

Instead of posting statements on the boards/website make the statement on camera for the YouTube/podcast audience. Seems simple to me

Wow, this is ridiculous. The company has made statements on camera, as well as made written statements on this website. Certain individuals within the organization have expressed their own personal opinions on camera, as well as made written statements on this website. What more do you people need?!?!? A personal invitation by Corey / Craig / John... so they can discuss the issue with you in person? Will that make you feel better? Wow, move on!

Wow, this is ridiculous. The company has made statements on camera, as well as made written statements on this website. Certain individuals within the organization have expressed their own personal opinions on camera, as well as made written statements on this website. What more do you people need?!?!? A personal invitation by Corey / Craig / John... so they can discuss the issue with you in person? Will that make you feel better? Wow, move on!

You have been a member here a little over a month and 3 posts out of 7 are defending the team from having to address it. You weren’t even around when things very slowly came out over the course of a year.

Just asking, are you personal friends/related to someone on the team?

If you are genuinely new here, please understand many here have relationships of several years as a client, donor, friend, contributor or supporter. Their experience and their questions are going to be different than yours, as a new person.

I am not a Patreon but I can understand that those who were may be having a difficult time processing.

Last edited:

You have been a member here a little over a month and 3 posts out of 7 are defending the team from having to address it. You weren’t even around when things very slowly came out over the course of a year.

Just asking, are you personal friends/related to someone on the team?

If you are genuinely new here, please understand many here have relationships of several years as a client, donor, friend, contributor or supporter. Their experience and their questions are going to be different than yours, as a new person.

I am not a Patreon but I can understand that those who were may be having a difficult time processing.
Wow, check out the work of Inspector Clouseau over here. How do you know that I haven't been following this team for years, and just started posting recently? If you truly are so affected by what happened, and I mean this sincerely, please get professional help. Dwelling on it will do you no good. This company owes you nothing. You, or anyone else, are not under any obligation to watch their shows, be a client, donate to them, patronize them... Move on.

Wow, check out the work of Inspector Clouseau over here. How do you know that I haven't been following this team for years, and just started posting recently? If you truly are so affected by what happened, and I mean this sincerely, please get professional help. Dwelling on it will do you no good. This company owes you nothing. You, or anyone else, are not under any obligation to watch their shows, be a client, donate to them, patronize them... Move on.

Your reaction seems very strong.

When this first happened the team said they were processing it themselves and that it would be some time before they address things and maybe not all of it ever. (I’m paraphrasing). Anyways, 100% understandable.

Ryno said weeks ago he was working on a written statement and I think some people are just following up. Craig also said so as well. I remember others said they would have more to share later when they are able.

I am replying to someone who is attacking people for asking questions that while I don’t as strongly have those questions, I see them being perfectly valid and legitimate follow up..

Seriously though, who do you know? I am dying of curiosity now. Your reaction is just too extreme.

Last edited:
Not sure anyone on the team is reading this thread (kind of hope not) but wanted to say I enjoyed the off-property dining review and would like more of those. It's hard to pick a good non-chain place when you're from out of town.
We are reading it and I know John and Kevin have more they want to do.

I must’ve missed the on camera statements from the company on their disunplugged/new disunlimited page. I’ll go find and watch them. My apologies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter