• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Store Sale?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Hey.....
Has anyone done a Disney Store Drive by this week yet? What kinda sales have they got right now?????
When shoudl we expect to see the Xmas stuff arrival? Anyone know?

I WAS IN THE DISNEY STORE IN MONCTON ON THE WEEKEND & THEY HAD SOME CHRISTMAS ITEMS ..POOH,EEYORE,TIGGER & THE GANG IN WINTER OUTFITS. I THINK THEY WERE ON SALE, I WANT TO SAY 25% OFF BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT

The Halloween stuff at 50% Off but of course small sizes. They had some "Brother Bear Stuff" Very limited supply of Christmas Stuff. I guess they are waiting until after Halloween to bring the big ticket items in!

Scratch
pirate:

I was at the Mississauga Square One location on Saturday. They had some Brother Bear stuff, some X'mas stuff (saw a huge X'mas Mickey there :D ). There were some t-shirts (child and adult size) on sale for $16.99 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter