Dis Site Problem ????

BibbidyBobbidyBoo said:
Beattyfamily- that's interesting that you can do the things we can't. Weird... I thought it was doing that to everyone. I can still only do quick reply and that's it.

I know! On my laptop I couldn't do anything so unfortnately, DH logged me out thinking it would help; well now I'm on my main computer and everything works!

I even just PM'd someone. I can quote anyone too! :confused3

I would much prefer my laptop though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I could not do anything using Firefox, so I logged out. I can log-in using Internet Explorer, but can only use quick reply. Now I can't log back into Firefox at all!!!!! Does this sound familiar to anyone??

Calm down, everyone. If you're this addicted to the DIS, maybe you should consider becoming a sponsor, as you can't really complain much about something you're getting for free.

I'm back! :) Could not log in here on Mozilla or on IE. I actually emailed this morning and DIS sent me a standard "clear your cookies" email back. I did that then did a system restore (for the first time ever) since I assumed it was just me. Did not help at all of course. Was hours later I read it was others too.
Glad it is working! :)

Well thank goodness it is solved!! I had a blank page when i wanted to reply a post and then i logged out to fix it and then couldn't get back in..Had some sort of Cryptic like message!!! But i am glad to see it was not just me!!!

Thank you Techies!!!!

I too was getting the page of cryptic script when I tried to log on. I thought it was my computer. I ran all my spyware and anti virus software just to be sure. :confused3

BibbidiBobbidiBOO said:
I'm back! :) Could not log in here on Mozilla or on IE. I actually emailed this morning and DIS sent me a standard "clear your cookies" email back. I did that then did a system restore (for the first time ever) since I assumed it was just me. Did not help at all of course. Was hours later I read it was others too.
Glad it is working! :)
I'm so glad to know that I wasn't the only one to attempt a system restore for the 1st time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter