Dis Site Problem ????

STEAMBOAT209

DIS Veteran
Is the Dis Boards having a problem, I keep getting a message back, can not find server, or a blank page, is anyone expierencing this problem. ?

Yes I think everyone is, and also having problems posting a new topic and Post Replies unless you use Quick Reply. I am sure they are working on it.

I cannot reply to PMs (blank page) and I can't start new threads (blank page) and I couldn't reply to posts either (blank page) until I read on this thread that "quick reply" is working!
ack!

Same here. Haven't been able to post a new message or start a new thread since late last night.

Sammie said:
Yes I think everyone is, and also having problems posting a new topic and Post Replies unless you use Quick Reply. I am sure they are working on it.
Me 2!

I get a screen full of symbols. Just found out about "quick reply" from this. At least that worked!

TigerKat said:
Is anyone having log-on problems as well?
Log on problems here when using firefox....switched to IE (which I hate) and can log on now.
I would say there are a lot of people frustrated by the rate the CB is moving. It is dead!

I'm having the same problem. I just posted (read: "quick replied" it) about it on the Community Forums. I'm glad that I know that it's a Dis glitch and not a glitch with my computer. I'm sure they are working on fixing it.

The problems are being worked as we speak. We appreciate your patience :)

Thank you, I thought it was me, a very inexperienced computer user. I was afraid I'd never be able to post a question again

Obi-Wan Pinobi said:
The problems are being worked as we speak. We appreciate your patience :)

Thanks! I was so like lost LOL. I can log in on my new computer, but not my other one, so I thought for sure it was my computer. Tried everything!

I'll check back later, still can't get in on other computer.

Thankfully I have more then one computer! I couldn't post or PM anyone on my laptop. We tried everything including logging out and logging back in and that's when I found out it wouldn't let me log back in!!!! I was going crazy but then DH tried the DIS on our main computer and I'm logged in on this one and can post and do whatever I want to. :cool1:

But I would much rather be doing it on my laptop so I hope the problem is fixed soon. :wave:

I am on with my laptop..using FireFox browser, I can only use the quick reply option. I can't get on with my desk top at all...it has Internet explorer. weird!!

Can I make a small suggestion? Maybe you can put up an "announcement" about the technical difficulties, so people don't think it's their computers. I do this on the website that I run.. saves a TON of pm's and threads!!!

Beattyfamily- that's interesting that you can do the things we can't. Weird... I thought it was doing that to everyone. I can still only do quick reply and that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter