DIS POP: Halloween Themed Episodes

Ryno

Earning My Ears
Staff member
Hey everyone! Ryno here. Just wanted to start a thread where people could drop in with stuff they'd like to see over the next month while DIS POP continues it's Halloween themed episodes. Open to suggestions, feedback, and everything in between!

Homemade window decorations for trick or treaters.

Beverages are always good. Rather than be stuck mixing drinks behind the bar all night, here are my pre-made timesavers.

Hot cider: In a large crock pot combine 1 gallon apple cider with 2 tablespoon light brown sugar, 1 tsp each of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, add 2 cups white rum (more if you don't mind your guests sleeping on your floor), 1 cup apple brandy. Heat on low for 2 hours before party time stirring occasionally, then set to keep warm. Set out with the lid off and a ladle. Make it fancy with a plate of thin apple slices and cinnamon sticks.

Dr. Feelgoods Party-time Passout Punch: Take your largest punchbowl, fill half way with favorite chilled wine in a box. Add 3 cups of Sprite, 2 white grape juice, 2 cups spiced rum to taste. Float 1 sliced banana, 2 sliced oranges with the rind on, 3 sliced limes. Stir well and let cool in a refrigerator 2 hours. For a halloween effect use a fish tank airpump http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/Mar...3nLFNTqeWkIsMgEbWJQLtXCAG93HR2K3xMaAhks8P8HAQ to make it 'boil'.

Hot Shot: mix 2 cups apple juice, 2 shots fireball whiskey, 1 shot pucker apple, shake well with ice in a cocktail strainer. Take a shot glass, dampen the rim with lime juice and dip in sugar, drop one or two candy cinnamon hearts then strain the cocktail in. Serve with a beer chaser or keep celery and bleu cheese near by.

I have more, but need some info. Do you have access to a small chainsaw? Is there a budget? How attached are you to the windshield washer on your car? Can you weld? Are you currently under a physicians care or on medication for heart disease or high blood pressure? Do you have access to a large amount of old shoes? Are there any school zones near you?

I don't know how into video games you are, but what about something on spooky video games (i.e. Bioshock, Amnesia, Layers of Fear, etc).

I have more, but need some info. Do you have access to a small chainsaw? Is there a budget? How attached are you to the windshield washer on your car? Can you weld? Are you currently under a physicians care or on medication for heart disease or high blood pressure? Do you have access to a large amount of old shoes? Are there any school zones near you?

...and I'll need that dude's prosthetic leg.

How about you, Craig, Steve, and Oliver go film videos at Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach? That'd be neat for reasons.

How it relates to Halloween? Oh, i dunno...

One thing I would like to see is decorating for a small space. I notice a lot of holiday how tos are for somewhere with a porch or lots of space. I live in a studio apartment so never can do all the fun awesome stuff I see.

Also something for pets! Would love to see some doggie costume how tos.

I'd love to see all the decorations people put up and the "Halloween Parade" at Fort Wilderness! Some of those golf cart builds are ridiculous.

(Side note: I'm the one who made the animatronic hocus pocus book - let me know if you'd like some tips!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter