DIS POP | 04/22/16???

I also want to say that I love the logo for this show. I'm a big pop art fan, so I loved it at first sight, and it definitely seems appropriate for a show about pop culture.
So huge kudos to whoever designed that logo, it's perfect!

Oliver hasn't seen Guardians Of The Galaxy...
Ryno, if nothing else, force him to watch this epic movie ASAP.

Also, that Tower of Terror overlay in California is bs. Not happening.

Also, that Tower of Terror overlay in California is bs. Not happening.

It's got a very strong chance at this point, if the rumors are holding up. I wouldn't be surprised.

Also, this show is becoming one of my favorites in the DIS collection - it's clever and I've enjoyed the range of topics discussed so far. Plus, Reno and Oliver make a good team.

I am really am enjoying the new show as well. I had sort of been thinking it would be nice to get the Dis teams perspective on Disney movies and shows, but figured it wouldn't happen since the parks are more of the focus which is great. I've really enjoyed hearing Ryno and Craig talk about some of the more technical and "critical" (idk if that is the right term) aspects of the films.

While I am not sure I think it's a good reason not to see the movie, I also really hope they don't change the ToT theming. I feel like the twilight show fits with it perfectly. I liked Guardians of the Galaxy. I live in Asia and hadn't heard much about it, but my friend saw it in Hong Kong and loved it and forced me to watch it. The humor is definite what appeals to me though...I am sort of getting tired of superhero movies so I am glad they are putting out some other projects as well. I kind of agree with Oliver that the superhero storylines are all similar.

Is the creepy version of Alice Ryno is talking about the version with Sammy Davis Jr. from the 80s???? If so I LOVE that movie. If no,t everyone should watch that movie!!!! :D Love this show!

I thought Craig forced/convinced Ryno to also have the audio from the video version put in the podcast feed, in addition to the audio only shows (this is getting confuzzling).

This weeks isn't there yet tho

Just finished watching the "Best Attractions @ WDW" minisode with Ryno, Oliver, and Steve. (Great job as usual, guys!) Ryno mentioned having worked at the Studios. Am I right in thinking that was at Lights, Motors, Action? Anybody know where Steve worked? I know I heard, but forgot. Anybody know if Oliver was ever a CM? Corey was a lifeguard at Blizzard Beach, that I know, Criag was at Test Track, and John was in IT a long time ago. Anybody know of any other Team members and where they worked, or did I get anything wrong?

Just finished watching the "Best Attractions @ WDW" minisode with Ryno, Oliver, and Steve. (Great job as usual, guys!) Ryno mentioned having worked at the Studios. Am I right in thinking that was at Lights, Motors, Action? Anybody know where Steve worked? I know I heard, but forgot. Anybody know if Oliver was ever a CM? Corey was a lifeguard at Blizzard Beach, that I know, Criag was at Test Track, and John was in IT a long time ago. Anybody know of any other Team members and where they worked, or did I get anything wrong?
Bueler, Bueler, anyone? :)

Bueler, Bueler, anyone? :)

Usually I pay attention to the little personal facts, but I got nothing for you.
Although I think Ryno did LMA and Backlot Tour. I might be wrong about that, though.
No idea about Oliver, Steve, or anyone else.
I know that Kathy's kids work for Disney...

Steeeeeeve!!!!! Cool! Good to see you, hope all is going smoothly if you made your move, or will, if you have not yet. I tolerate Buzz, and adore Monsters Inc., and Carousel - wonder if we ever saw each other? :) Thanx for the answer, I feel special now! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter