• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Howdy Dan!!! I don't have near the time I would like to DIS, but I'm still connected and post from time to time. I hope this finds all well.

This showed up in my inbox :). Still around, but don't have time to post much.

Keepin' the thread alive. Nice to see so many familiar faces here. We just purchased a house in Florida, just 20 minutes away from WDW. Hope to retire there in a few years. In the meantime, our daughter and her fiance are keeping an eye on the place. I just hope that, when the time comes, we can convince them to find a place of their own. ;)

I posted on this thread back in 2006, and thought I'd check in again. Don't have a huge post count, but have been on and off since 1999.
We're looking forward to retiring in 2019 and move to Sarasota, about 1.5 hours from Disney.
We always thought we'd love to be CM's, but fell in love with the Gulf Coast, so we'll be frequent guests instead.
Good to check in :)
Take care all,
-Mark

Hey Y'all! Funny how these names are so memorable. Good to see you, please don't make yourself scarce :)

Hope to retire there in a few years. In the meantime, our daughter and her fiance are keeping an eye on the place. I just hope that, when the time comes, we can convince them to find a place of their own. ;)

I'm sure they'll let you live in the guest room.

The other day I was thinking about all of the Dis meets I went to over the years and meeting everyone. I miss the old chat nights - finally had to quit the chatting when my vision was getting worse, but had that fixed last year with cataract surgeries. It has been fun seeing everyone again.

Happy New Year and here's to 2016 :)

The other day I was thinking about all of the Dis meets I went to over the years and meeting everyone. I miss the old chat nights - finally had to quit the chatting when my vision was getting worse, but had that fixed last year with cataract surgeries. It has been fun seeing everyone again....

....LITERALLY. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter