DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Oh Judi, I am so so sorry for your loss. You and your boys are in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

Thanks Dan for letting us know.

Geez, I just read this about Judi. I am so sorry and shocked. I didn't know her at all but sometimes we would be on similar threads because we lived in the same general area and her boys were near enough in age to my own kids. In fact, I was just thinking about her yesterday as my youngest child just got his driver's license and I remember her having a thread about 2 years ago about her oldest learning to drive.

She seemed to have a wonderful family life and a wonderful husband and I feel devastated for her and her boys.

Oh my!! I just read your news, Dan, about Snoopy's DH. :sad1:

I am so sorry Judi for your loss!!!! I send many many hugs and prayers to you and your boys!!! :hug::hug: :hug:

Dan:

I got your message.

This is just terrrible news. I, of course, remember Snoopy. I know Holly and Meggan join me in sending our deepest, deepest sympathies.

We're thinking of you Judi.

Linda

Hi Laura!!! Long time no see!! Did you ever get to WDW? I always think of that... miss seeing you around. Great to see you here even if it is under very sad circumstances.

Brenda, you old sugar britches!! Do you know I still haven't made it there yet?! I did have myself a baby boy last year, so I guess we're supposed to take him someday, right? So maybe before I'm 40! So good to see you, sweet lady!

Judi I am so sorry to hear about your husband John. I remember how proud you always were of him. My prayers are with you and your boys.

Snoopy, I remember your days here on the Dis. I am so sorry to hear about your husband. There are no words that can help at a time like this but I will say a prayer for him and for you and your boys.

Judi, I am so shocked and saddened to hear about the loss your husband. I remember many of your posts about him, and I still remember that he had the most beautiful blue eyes. I will keep you and the boys, as well as John, in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Judi, I remember your posts very well on these boards and have missed them...I'm so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks for guiding me back here, and bringing so many old friends out of hiding too! Such great memories! Oh how I wish it was under better circumstances.

Snoopy has always been one of those special people that I've always felt so close to. Even if we'd go without contact for years at a time, she was always there when I'd inevitably show up with a flurry of insanity, only to disappear just as suddenly a few weeks or months later. Through all of that I've always felt that her strength and kindness was something that I could count on.

Judi, I wish I could be there for you the way you've been there for me over the past 12 years. You were an inspiration when I was a love stuck young man coming here to plan a honeymoon, and when that came crashing down 4 years later, and through financial stress and family stress and health problems and whatnot you always did the one thing I can never thank you enough for, you were honest with me. Even if it's not what I wanted to hear, you'd give me a cyber slap-in-the-face and a virtual hug and let me know you cared.

You're one heck of a special lady, and know that I'm wishing for the best for you and your family.

Brenda, you old sugar britches!! Do you know I still haven't made it there yet?! I did have myself a baby boy last year, so I guess we're supposed to take him someday, right? So maybe before I'm 40! So good to see you, sweet lady!

Congratulations on your baby boy! How wonderful and I'll take pregnancy and new motherhood for an excuse!:laughing: Otherwise, I think I'd just come pick you up and take you down myself! Now, you have a few years to save up for taking 'Lil Goofball!! How fun will that be??!!

It is great to see all these old timers here on this thread supporting Judi and saying hello. I miss everyone and those fun ol' threads and posts. Great to see everyone.:goodvibes

Hey Dan!!
Just saw this.....I'm still around read more than anything just not posting as much!

Dan, thanks for letting us know. I never met Snoopy, but sure enjoyed her on the DIS. My prayers will go out for her and her dear sons.

snoops.....I am without words...
My heart breaks for you and the boys.....Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...always

I was shocked when I heard about this from Pumba a couple of days ago. I am so sorry for Judy's and her 2 son's loss. I only come by infrequently, and it is sad to come back to such sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and huge hugs {{{HUGS}}}!

I traced a Tangled coupon to the Dis Boards and thought... Been a while...
Unfortunately, my user ID is now incorrect. We chased a dream and jumped in debt to buy several large commercial buildings on several acres of land to change career paths. Debt... UGGGGH! Hate it. Plan to have it paid off on 5-10 years.
I'm glad to see the Disboards are still going strong. I'll be on soon. Next trip is coming up quick.
Im wondering if anyone here remembers me....:confused3

Judi.... Snoopster.......... I am really shocked and saddened for you and your sons.

As one of the "old timers" I also remember fondly reading about your family in good times & bad, funny & sad, and of course 9/11 was the darkest day & your posts on that day & the days that followed, so eloquently describing the stark reality.

Anyway, I guess I just want you to know that my heart really goes out to you and please accept my sincere condolences.

Shirley from the UK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter