DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Hey Dan!! :wave:
Not a newbie and I am sure you remember me = Beanie :hug:

I don't get around here much anymore, but it is always good to see your name!! :)

:hug:

Hello to all! I have been around a very long time, but I confess to reading much more than I post. I did lost about 500 or so in the big crash and can remember being a DIS member for a very long time. It was a small place back in what was it? 96 97? I found it when my son was a baby and I had a lot more time on my hands. These days, I am back to teaching and love to read the posts but only post on a very few. Thanks for pulling us out into the open Dan!

I don't get around here much anymore, but it is always good to see your name!! :)

Since we can't have Snoopy and Beanie anymore, why didn't we think to be Lucy and Ethel? :rotfl:

I just can't get use to this new name of yours Bean, no more than I can get use to myself as Junie Jay.

Great to see you around Beanie. I noticed your signature. My kids both attend Nordonia High School here in Ohio and their principal is none other than Mike Vrabel's dad, Chuck. His mom is principal of Brush High School just up the road.

Joined in August 1999--actually before then but then Boards made the big move. So I guess I'm an "experienced" member (as oppossed to old timer).

Just checking in and stopping by to say "Hi".

Family is good (DS just closed on a townhouse so he and DGS will be moving out soon):sad2:

Still work at the same Agency. Going through a reorganization, um, excuse me, that would be a realignment.

Just spent the last few months (March-most of April) at home (MD) taking care of my father. He was diagnosed with renal cell cancer Feb.23. He passed away April 21.

Looking forward to Disney in June. Thinking about downsizing my house with DS and DGS moving out. It's just me and this house is waay too big--I already have rooms I don't use so when they move out I'll have even more rooms I don't use.

Always happy to read about new babies, and say a prayer for those who post with health or other problems, even though I don't always post to the thread.

Yes, I'm still a WDW CM. I work in entertainment in parades, shows, and meet 'n greets. My best buddies are Chip and Dale.

I still love to sing, but I haven't had the chance to sing on stage in a long time. :(

yes, KimRaye- I believe we have the same birthday!

:wave2: Compared to everyone here, I'm just a little newbie. Well, I'm Jaimie, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. So, hi!

Hi Angie!! :wave2:
So you're still a CM? Cool!

Hi Beanie! Long time no see! Bet the kids are sure getting big!

Yes, I'm still a WDW CM. I work in entertainment in parades, shows, and meet 'n greets. My best buddies are Chip and Dale.

I still love to sing, but I haven't had the chance to sing on stage in a long time. :(

yes, KimRaye- I believe we have the same birthday!

I remember you!!! I've been here from "back in the day" too but off and on over the years. Anyway, I remember you. You were from Germantown/Collierville or something and performed at the BPACC, right? I lived very close to there at the time. That's how I remembered that!

Hey Dan! I "drew" your name in the DIS Christmas ornament swap many, many years ago! I was SO excited to get to your name since I felt like I knew you from all your posts!

I've been around for a few years. I didn't post much at first but became really active a couple of years ago before our last cruise.

I think I post a lot (my DW thinks I post too much) but my post count is not nearly as much as some. :surfweb: I really respond usually when I have somethng really say. I don't post much fluff.

I'm a newtimer. But I sure love it here! I haven't learned this much new stuff since I was in high school ** years ago. :rotfl2:

princess: princess: princess: :cheer2: princess: princess: princess:

Since we can't have Snoopy and Beanie anymore, why didn't we think to be Lucy and Ethel? :rotfl:

I just can't get use to this new name of yours Bean, no more than I can get use to myself as Junie Jay.

Yah, I know what you mean, who is Junie Jay??:lmao: Certainly not MY Snoops!! ;)

Great to see you around Beanie. I noticed your signature. My kids both attend Nordonia High School here in Ohio and their principal is none other than Mike Vrabel's dad, Chuck. His mom is principal of Brush High School just up the road.

Towncrier, can I come visit you soon? :rotfl: ;) I have actually met Mike Vrabel before at a Patriots game and got an autograph...he is the nicest guy ever! :) I am sure once he retires, he will be coaching at Ohio State! :)

Hey Sandi!! I haven't seen you in so long!! I hope all is well with you!! It is so nice to 'see' all the people I remember from the DIS so long ago!! :) :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Hi Everybody:wave2: I've only been here for a few months,but it feels like forever.I hope to make it to a Dis meet someday to meet some of you fine people.Everybody is so nice here.

I can't believe I've been here 7 years. I don't post much but the things I have learned!:cool1:

Towncrier, can I come visit you soon? :rotfl: ;) I have actually met Mike Vrabel before at a Patriots game and got an autograph...he is the nicest guy ever! :) I am sure once he retires, he will be coaching at Ohio State! :)

Drop by anytime. I'm sure we could arrange for you to meet Mike's dad. But I'm leaving for WDW soon, so you might have to postpone your trip. Know any good restaurants along I-77/I-26/I-95???

Drop by anytime. I'm sure we could arrange for you to meet Mike's dad. But I'm leaving for WDW soon, so you might have to postpone your trip. Know any good restaurants along I-77/I-26/I-95???

LOL! I will keep that "arrangement" thing in my mind next time I am anywhere near Ohio!! ;) Don't ask me about restaurants, my family would live on Arby's if I let them!! :rotfl:
When are you headed to Disney?

LOVE seeing you BOTH here! If I could just remember your new names! :rotfl:

LOL! I will keep that "arrangement" thing in my mind next time I am anywhere near Ohio!! ;) Don't ask me about restaurants, my family would live on Arby's if I let them!! :rotfl:
When are you headed to Disney?

In about 37 minutes. It's a long drive from Ohio to Florida!!! We should be in Mooresville around lunchtime. Tradition dictates lunch at Chick-Fil-A (although I am partial to Sonny's BBQ since Mooresville is the location closest to our home).

And, for the record, there is nothing wrong with Arby's (although their sandwiches used to taste a whole lot better).

In about 37 minutes. It's a long drive from Ohio to Florida!!! We should be in Mooresville around lunchtime. Tradition dictates lunch at Chick-Fil-A (although I am partial to Sonny's BBQ since Mooresville is the location closest to our home).

And, for the record, there is nothing wrong with Arby's (although their sandwiches used to taste a whole lot better).

Mmm, LOVE Chick-Fil-A! I think I am addicted to thier shakes!! :) 37 minutes?? Yikes, can I jump in the car on the way down? ;) Have a great time! :)

Hey KimRaye! :wave2:
I hope all is well with you!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter