Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

PIO - that good to hear you both are fulltime again. I can't believe your DS is already in his 3rd year of university. Seems like yesterday he was just a teenager. I think you enjoy getting your house projects completed while you wait for travel to begin again. I keep thinking about redoing our kitchen and bathrooms too.

My DH is finishing up a full gut and remodel of a mobile home my sister bought in August. It came out really nice.

I've missed you all. Nice to read up on what's been going on.

How is everyone now?

We have had a vacant apartment for over a month. It's good the tenants left because there was a lot of controversy with them. The daughter kept dubious company, which ended up with the police showing up three different times. The last instance with guns drawn.

I hope we get some better tenants, and soon....

Been avoiding nearly everyone, so no covid tests for us here.

Hi Fogies

I had meniscus knee surgery on Feb. 2 and just got my stitches out this morning, so not much happening here.

Last edited:
I've missed you all. Nice to read up on what's been going on.

How is everyone now?

We have had a vacant apartment for over a month. It's good the tenants left because there was a lot of controversy with them. The daughter kept dubious company, which ended up with the police showing up three different times. The last instance with guns drawn.

I hope we get some better tenants, and soon....

Been avoiding nearly everyone, so no covid tests for us here.
...oh my! :scared: .....we're teaching virtually here...next week is President's Week, so we have off....

Hello everyone.

This fogie is still alive. :)
Hope you are all doing well.

Hi, Pio! Dwight & I are heading to WDW tomorrow! Fully vaccinated, still masking-up, but feeling like we may live long enough to see the end of this Pandemic!

How are things in AU?

Dwight & I are going to try another cruise with a stop in Melbourne - in February 2023! Fingers crossed!

Hi, Pio! Dwight & I are heading to WDW tomorrow! Fully vaccinated, still masking-up, but feeling like we may live long enough to see the end of this Pandemic!

How are things in AU?

Dwight & I are going to try another cruise with a stop in Melbourne - in February 2023! Fingers crossed!

:wave::wave:

We're still hanging in there. Our DD is doing well enough for us to go to Hawaii next month since the 3 of us are fully vaccinated. Using up a couple of years worth of our timeshares. Both DD, DS, DGS and sister will meet us there our last week.

We're still hanging in there. Our DD is doing well enough for us to go to Hawaii next month since the 3 of us are fully vaccinated. Using up a couple of years worth of our timeshares. Both DD, DS, DGS and sister will meet us there our last week.
:wave: Hello stranger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter