Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning... And DH and I both, shoveled...

Burned 450 calories in 45 minutes! Beats a real workout any day!

I've got another day of moving crap in store for me. Fran is talking about furniture today.

Seems like we hit page 245.

I'm heading out to the movies shortly. Will set up a new clubroom later.

Good afternoon!

I've been to Courtland to my doctor's office this morning which was a beautiful sunny drive along the river. Now maybe I'll get rid of this ear and sinus infection.:thumbsup2

Our DSIL came by a put a few of our new LED lights in, I love them already.:cheer2:

Now it's time to run a few errands.

Good afternoon!

I've been to Courtland to my doctor's office this morning which was a beautiful sunny drive along the river. Now maybe I'll get rid of this ear and sinus infection.:thumbsup2

Our DSIL came by a put a few of our new LED lights in, I love them already.:cheer2:

YAY for seeing the DR. Did he diagnose the problem and give you something to fix it?

Pictures of the lights?

Happy running.

Yes, I was given antibiotics for the ear/sinues.

Here's the lights in the back of the kitchen.
1472790_742882935723368_627875422_n.jpg

Good afternoon!

I hope you feel better soon. I went to the Dr. and he gave me something, it was a 5 day prescription, didn't work. Oh well.

They're brighter than our older ones and will last much longer using less electricity.

My DH keeps trying to talk me into a fireplace insert and I don't want to spend the money on it since half the time when you want to use it it's a no burn day.:sad2:

It is so stupid! The neighbors have been burning the last few days. I am not turning them in.

They are replacing some of our kitchen lights with LED lights. It's so dark in there. They are also adding four more lights and one of the Mickey chandeliers.

Our fireplaces are gas, but we have a fire pit for the backyard.

ACDSNY said:
Yes, I was given antibiotics for the ear/sinues.

Here's the lights in the back of the kitchen.

Same here with script for sinus infect a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter