DIS Meet Dec 8 07

Beth..this is for Jim :)
The Official Soup of The Disboards!!!!

DCLEasternDec2008146.jpg

Cool aid... I need cool aid....

LOL!!!

Wendy, this is my DH. He thought we were a cult and wanted him to drink cool aid on the cruise...well he drank it and here he is :rotfl2:

:woohoo: DRINK UP!!

That soup looks even worse in the picture than it did in person! Jim will be around later with a post, he promises!

Beth

I finally got a chance to look at DrHug's photos today. All 1200 plus of them. I will ask him to post a few here. Some from the shower, the first DIS meet on Sat.

That soup looks even worse in the picture than it did in person! Jim will be around later with a post, he promises!

Beth

LOL, the picture came out much better than I thought it would!!

Hey Everyone!
Yes, I'm up late, but should be heading off to bed soon. The DCL computers are finally back up and DU was able to get me the same stateroom on Sept 19th 2009 that we have on Sept 12th, so we're now doing the B2B with Stacy!:banana: :banana:

If we weren't doing the 15 day PC then I would for sure be looking at a B2B. 7 days is just not long enough.

Tell me more about the B2B's. I was talking to Cindy about that, but how does the logistics work? Do you have to find certain cruises, or could one do it with any. We were talking about two 4 day cruises. What about debarking, can you get the same room for both, and leave all your belongings, or do you need to pack and unload completely?

We're totally into double the time at Castaway Cay.

Ok, so what was the soup? :eek: I actually had something yummy at Palo brunch, it was chilled melon?

Ok, so what was the soup? :eek: I actually had something yummy at Palo brunch, it was chilled melon?

I think it was chilled green pea soup. I didn't eat it, this was Jim's (Beth's DH) soup. I think he really liked it :)

Tell me more about the B2B's. I was talking to Cindy about that, but how does the logistics work? Do you have to find certain cruises, or could one do it with any. We were talking about two 4 day cruises. What about debarking, can you get the same room for both, and leave all your belongings, or do you need to pack and unload completely?

We're totally into double the time at Castaway Cay.

I think if you do the 4 day then the B2B would be a 3 day after. If you cannot get the same room then you have to pack, but they move your luggage for you the morning of embarkation. You do have to leave the ship, but they let you back into the terminal right away, reregister you and then let you right back on the ship. I just read a trip report and it seems they left the ship at 9:30 and were back on shortly after 10. They also were able to get to their room right away and were doing laundry during that time.

I think it was chilled green pea soup. I didn't eat it, this was Jim's (Beth's DH) soup. I think he really liked it :)

My mom had this and said it was really good. She did say it was surprising to her mouth when it was cold, even though she knew it was going to be cold. Make sense? She is just used to split pea being hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter