Dis Ladies Jan trip

Yeay! After 3:30 on Saturday, I'll be a friend of Crush the Turtle. :goodvibes

Anyone want to go check out Turtle Talk with us???!!! I'd bet if you're sitting with us, he'd most certainly talk to at least one of your kids. ;)
Is that what they are changing about the Nemo show?

Anyone want to go check out Turtle Talk with us???!!! I'd bet if you're sitting with us, he'd most certainly talk to at least one of your kids. ;)

:yay: :yay: I love Turtle Talk with Crush. Cha...

I like Turtle Talk, I hope to be there :yay:

Kat what time will you guys be coming to Epcot on Saturday ??

Look at my ticker !!!!!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

sorry to everyone that isn't coming until the weekend, but I just had to do it

:banana: :banana:

Turtle talk is cute.

I like Turtle Talk, I hope to be there :yay:

Kat what time will you guys be coming to Epcot on Saturday ??

We're going to MGM in the morning on Saturday, probably about 10:30 now, and then we'll do TOT, watch for someone in Streetmo, and then head over. Maybe like 1:00. :confused3

The forecast looks great for our trip !! :thumbsup2 are everyone's kids excited ??

Alyssa & Mary are :woohoo:

We're going to MGM in the morning on Saturday, probably about 10:30 now, and then we'll do TOT, watch for someone in Streetmo, and then head over. Maybe like 1:00. :confused3

Give us a call when you get there so we can all meet up !!

Kelli & Debbie, do you have my number ???

Wait, Joanne, I don't even have your number :rotfl:

I am planning on doing turtle talk, but probably nto until later. I need to find out what time the Nemo Musical is showing that day so I can have an idea about what time to be at AK. How far in advance do you think you need to be there to see that show? 15-20 minutes in line? Or do you think if you get there about the time it starts that seats wont be filled?

Nevermind, I answered my own question..or found the answer. Here are Saturadays times for the Nemo Musical

FINDING NEMO -- THE MUSICAL
The undersea world that charmed audiences around the world in “Finding Nemo” comes to life in an all-new musical stage show in the newly enclosed Theater in the Wild.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to performance. No admittance after show starts.
11:30am, 12:45, 3:00 & 4:45pm

Nevermind, I answered my own question..or found the answer. Here are Saturadays times for the Nemo Musical

FINDING NEMO -- THE MUSICAL
The undersea world that charmed audiences around the world in “Finding Nemo” comes to life in an all-new musical stage show in the newly enclosed Theater in the Wild.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to performance. No admittance after show starts.
11:30am, 12:45, 3:00 & 4:45pm

I heard that the show is pretty long, like 45 minutes, I am going to try to get to AK to see it before it goes dark, but I don't know where I can fit it in yet :confused3

Oh and I see that Kelly did send the list of numbers out, for some reason my PM box doesn't always show that I have any, I found 3 in there and it said I have 0

Why Thank you.
That was sopposed to read I'll keep you company. :teeth:

The forecast looks great for our trip !! :thumbsup2 are everyone's kids excited ??

Alyssa & Mary are :woohoo:
Mine is, although I think I am more excited then he is atm. ::yes::

I heard that the show is pretty long, like 45 minutes, I am going to try to get to AK to see it before it goes dark, but I don't know where I can fit it in yet :confused3

Oh and I see that Kelly did send the list of numbers out, for some reason my PM box doesn't always show that I have any, I found 3 in there and it said I have 0
:rotfl: I hope Kelly has a safe trip!

Give us a call when you get there so we can all meet up !!

Kelli & Debbie, do you have my number ???

Wait, Joanne, I don't even have your number :rotfl:

I am pretty sure that I do.

How long is the Nemo Musical going to be dark for, and does anyone know the reason why?

Ash is excited.

She is excited to be meeting all the other Kids. :yay:

I am pretty sure that I do.

How long is the Nemo Musical going to be dark for, and does anyone know the reason why?

It's not showing on Sunday and Monday, but I have no idea why.

AK isn't my favorite park, so if I get that show in Saturday along with a few other rides, finish it out Sunday, I really wont have a need to venture back over to that park the rest of the trip.

It's not showing on Sunday and Monday, but I have no idea why.

AK isn't my favorite park, so if I get that show in Saturday along with a few other rides, finish it out Sunday, I really wont have a need to venture back over to that park the rest of the trip.

Cool - Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was down for weeks for just days.

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter