Dis has saved me £400

Leeds Utd Fan

Earning My Ears
A big thank-you to the DIS boards we have just contacted Virgin via the TA [Thomas Cook], and had our holiday reduced in price by £400 with Virgin.

I read on the boards that Virgin were giving the teen discount to people who booked early before they offered teen prices. It took a call to TC and 10 minutes later we were £400 better off, with the money I haved booked the meridain for the night before at Gatwick with 22 nights parking and still have £220 left from the saving.

What a surprise when I tried a few months they told me to get stuffed, as the price was at time of booking!!!

And my wife thinks I am sad looking at this site!!! So sad that I will keep the £200 to myself, compensation for the aggrovation!!!!

To truly and flakey trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

Well I spent the £200 left from the discount today, brought tickets for MVMCP for the 1st and 5th December. I know once would do most people, but I enjoyed it so much in 1999 and only did 40% of it that we decided it would be nice to finish up the holiday with two visits and it makes up for no EE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter