DIS Golf Idea

I didn't make it up this time. and as I remember, one of the putter golf courses is really long, which would make it easier, but still golf like.

Think it's a great idea....as long as I dont have to do it.:lmao:

You don't have to play to participate. At many charity tournaments there will be "beverage girls" who drive around the course :moped: in skimpy halter tops dispensing much-needed liquid refreshment :drinking1 to the weary contestants. This could work in a modified fashion on a mini-golf range as well.

I think you all know where I'm going here . . . . Kevin? :hyper:

fantasia fairways is the course I am thinking of, and it is over near the Dolphin... hm, sounds like I know where the pre podcast cruise putter golf meet will be.

You don't have to play to participate. At many charity tournaments there will be "beverage girls" who drive around the course :moped: in skimpy halter tops dispensing much-needed liquid refreshment :drinking1 to the weary contestants. This could work in a modified fashion on a mini-golf range as well.

halter top? we call them tube tops... mmmmmmmmm spandex

Me: Hello Boss, I need a new computer monitor.

Boss: Why?

Me: I just spewed water on it over the image of Kevin in a halter and it shorted out.

Boss: Who's Kevin?

Me: My DIS friend.

Boss: Kathy, we do have an Employee Assistance program available....

count me all in... best ball scramble with a shot gun start... which I am guessing few are gonna understand... keep it at 72 players or under. heck could do this on the really hard putter golf course, the one that is long ball.
<--worked at the palm/magnolia golf course...I understand!

Which btw, if you wanted to set this up, I'm sure you're all resourceful enough to set it up, but if you need direction, I know the managers at the course and can hook you up with them :cool1:

<sigh>

:sad2:

There is TOTALLY a difference between a halter top and a tube top.

Halters come untied, and tube tops just slip down.

I'm totally cracking up.

:happytv: Anyone remember the episode of the Price Is Right where the woman "comes on down" and she is jumping and screaming and so excited to be in contestant row. The whole time her tube top is around her belly button.:rotfl2: ::yes:: :rotfl2:

Ok, so my DH wouldn't come to the live recording, but I might get him to do this! Then I could mingle!

I am in. If you are shy of golfers, I can rustle up some golfers that would love to throw their money towards the cause. A very good cause it is. Lets do it!

count me all in... best ball scramble with a shot gun start... which I am guessing few are gonna understand... keep it at 72 players or under. heck could do this on the really hard putter golf course, the one that is long ball.

I'm trying to imagine the beverage girls coming around the course at Fantasia Gardens :rotfl: :rotfl2:

DH & I would prefer Magnolia (or any of the real courses) but we're up for pretty much anything. Except maybe Kevin in a Halter or Tube top :lmao:

So when should we do this?

Golf.....babysitting..........haltertops...........

This thread is giving me the twitters.

John

I'm up for anything (real golf, mini golf) if we're planning to be in Orlando at the time of the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter