DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just sold a resale contract and bought 300 direct points at VGF last month at the existing member price. Now at 1490. Was at 1665 for a couple weeks, which was a little scary. :crazy2: I am still going to sell one or maybe two resale contracts later this year once rentals are completed as 1490 is still a little too much for me. Still executing my plan to adjust use years that will be better for me long term.
Got it. Good luck with the realignment :)

as of Tuesday May 2nd, we are now owners of 1050 points:
225 direct: BLT
125 direct: SSR
200 resale: VB
500 resale: Aulani
Happy to be part of this club!
Robin & Angel 'D'

We decided to add 75 more points to the 225 GFV2 while we were at. Brings the total of GFV2 to 300 and total point count to 1,175.
Looks like we made it a week from the previous post where said we were done adding on. Oh well, I didn’t really believe it at the time.
Just added 375 RIV points to bring the total up to 1500.

I'm happy to say, we just joined the club!!!

We now have:

Copper Creek direct - 500
Copper Creek resale - 375
Hilton Head resale - 210

Total - 1085

We have one more resale contract with a delayed closing, so I will update with that one in July. But for now, we are thrilled to be a part of this club! :flower1:
Congratulations and welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter