Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

Lots and lots of decisions. That Tuscany pre-night package looks mighty tempting, especially visiting the Chianti wine region :)

Although my DW's family is from a small village (Roccamorice) about 2 hours from Rome in the mountains (her Dad was even born there). She's been once a long time ago, but I've never seen it. Plus I've never been to Rome and would love to see the Vatican myself.

So what kind of timeline do we think we should have our pre or post cruise packages decided and sorted out?

Also regarding buying trip insurance will it or can it cover all the additional items like airfare and pre or post night type packages?

Last edited:
I saw our Viking cruise mentioned in a Conde Naste Traveler article, "Where to Cruise in 2017: 8 Lesser Known Ports"

4/8
Kornati Islands, Croatia

This dense archipelago of 140 islands off the coast of Zadar, Croatia, is mostly preserved as a national park. As such, it’s become a popular “scenic cruising” region for ships traveling down the Croatian coast toward popular ports Split and Hvar. Some ships, like those of Viking Ocean Cruises, stop in nearby Šibenik, Croatia’s oldest coastal town and a UNESCO World Heritage Site where the architecture, food, and music reflect multiple influences, from Byzantine to Venetian to the Habsburgs.

Yay! Some familiar names and some (apparently) new ones. Looking forward to seeing everybody on board. :welcome:
Jeff, looking forward to seeing you in Val! I am sure we will see you guys before the cruise, but going to be great in Italy!

They may be getting worried that we will take over the ship...:rotfl2:Can all of us fit into your room Kevin ...I heard that your stateroom is where the parties are:yay:

Chris

Okay, I am almost convinced. What are you guys thinking airfare wise, especially with Easter?
I have never flown to Europe before so the airfare barrier is my mental block.
Tracy

Okay, I am almost convinced. What are you guys thinking airfare wise, especially with Easter?
I have never flown to Europe before so the airfare barrier is my mental block.
Tracy

Viking is offering an air promo of $895 per person for basic economy from major US cities.

This offer is only good for your Viking reservation (inc Viking additional nights).

If you plan anything in your own.... this won't work.

Viking is offering an air promo of $895 per person for basic economy from major US cities.

This offer is only good for your Viking reservation (inc Viking additional nights).

If you plan anything in your own.... this won't work.

This seems like a really good price! Does the price include transfers? When does this offer expire?

This seems like a really good price! Does the price include transfers? When does this offer expire?

This is available through 2/28.

Keep in mind that you have no control with this airfare.

You have no control over carrier, schedule or seats unless you pay more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter