Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

Something has just been brought to my attention (thank you Elizabeth!!!) and it may affect your post cruise plans.

Easter 2018 is Sunday April 1st.

This also means we arrive in Venice on March 30th / Good Friday..

Just wanted you to know what I know.

Plan accordingly.:flower1:

Do you remember about how far in advance you got there?

We lined up an hour ahead and were close to the front of the line. They had us line up right in front of the main doors in the square. But it was midnight, Christmas time, and several years ago, so I'm not sure how applicable the info is. It was a beautiful experience though.

Thanks for the info!! I'll do some more research on it before this trip.

@DisneyKevin was the glass blowing demonstration in Venice an ABD thing or something you & John set up for us? We would love to do that again if possible. Is it something we could do on our own or a group of us that are interested set up?

Just finished watching Inferno on DVD...yes not everyone watches that game everyone was talking about...the Florence and Venice scenes brought back such great memories and reinforced the need to return to Italy.

Chris

Just finished watching Inferno on DVD...yes not everyone watches that game everyone was talking about...the Florence and Venice scenes brought back such great memories and reinforced the need to return to Italy.

Chris

I still haven't seen it, but definitely need to now that I have Italy back on the brain!! And maybe watch Angels & Demons again...

Chris

What is this game of which you speak?

@DisneyKevin was the glass blowing demonstration in Venice an ABD thing or something you & John set up for us? We would love to do that again if possible. Is it something we could do on our own or a group of us that are interested set up?

This was something ABD set up.

I believe the name of the place is Laguna Murano Glass Castello 4328

If you are standing in front of St Marks and walk down the left side...it is back there somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter