Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

I am having the best time checking while at work how crazed we have become thinking about this trip next year.
Some of us have China to experience first and yet we are being uber planners for next year. That's what makes my work life enjoyable, sharing all of these thoughts with all of you.

Chris

Last edited:
I am having the best time checking while at work how crazed we have become thinking about this trip next year.
Some of us have China to experience first and yet we are being uber planners for next year. That's what makes my work life enjoyable, sharing all of these thoughts with all of you.

Chris

When in Rome... When on DisBoards, plan.

Chris

I too have been slightly less than productive today checking hotels & this thread :rotfl:

Okay, Tracey started the discussion about Orvieto and that pretty much did it.

We have booked three pre-nights at the Bernini Bristol.

Got a good rate by joining their loyalty program.

Deluxe Room type for three nights inc breakfast and wifi for 918 euros.

Our plans may change, but thats where we are this point.

I blame Tracey.

This is our first trip needing a pet sitter as my mom is usually the one who loves our babies while we are gone. I've started trying to find a service we can use, and I swear the cats know what I'm looking at on the phone. The guilt might kill me before we ever get to Italy

Ok we are booked at the Bernini Bristol for Friday 3/23. Apparently I set up an account for Chuck to get info on the 2014 trip so we already were eligible for the loyalty discount rate. I went with the deluxe room. The picture of the totally white room in that section was our room in 2014. Did the flexible rate with breakfast for 270 euros... it's becoming apparent that I have begun wishing my life away, hoping that the months speed up to get to the next trip with all of you. Now that this trip is pretty well planned we need to start discussing 2019:cool1:

Chris

I'm already thinking about 2019 too. It's a sickness. Did y'all know you could rent a canal boat in England and go down their rivers and see the villages? That sounds like so much fun. And you only have to unpack once. Don't even need a boat license

My group and Cristy are all booked at the Bristol too!! Hope our rooms are ready this time. By the time our room was ready last time I was about dead in the street!

I'm already thinking about 2019 too. It's a sickness. Did y'all know you could rent a canal boat in England and go down their rivers and see the villages? That sounds like so much fun. And you only have to unpack once. Don't even need a boat license

My group and Cristy are all booked at the Bristol too!! Hope our rooms are ready this time. By the time our room was ready last time I was about dead in the street!

I said I was sorry for stepping over you.

Hello! Flights have opened up on British Airways for our dates. I was able to get 2 Business Class/ Club seats round trip for $4,666.00. I had $612 of Avios dollars to credit toward that. They don't have any direct flights but I prefer BA for international travel.

I'm using Marriott points to stay at the Boscolo Exedra Romo with a cash upgrade to a room with a view. I've never been to Rome and without the DH I want to keep it simple. The hotel has already contacted me regarding transportation but I'm going to do some research I my own. I've had too many concierges send me in the wrong direction. The Landmark in London was a nightmare of bad information.

Can anyone recommend a private tour guide? I know I want to take a couple of food walking tours and there was a company in London that has a branch in Rome I'll probably use. Any other Rome tips would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter