DIS DLP meet - the planning stage!

Please will everyone keep their fingers crossed for another beautiful Sunday like yesterday!!!!

diberry said:
Please will everyone keep their fingers crossed for another beautiful Sunday like yesterday!!!!

awkward question perhaps but any idea what time we'll be winding up on Sunday? Trying to sort out my train tickets but it's proving awkward!

I really hadn't thought about it Nik. Rhiannon and I live in Nottingham, as you know, so I imagine we'll be around until the last person decides to leave. Some people have quite a long journey so I'm guessing they'll need to leave by early evening but it's up to everybody what they want to do. Just pick whichever train suits you best.

Nik, I suggest you buy an open day return if you can, although I appreciate this might be more expensive. Otherwise just go for when you want to leave, it's a bit hard to know though isn't it?! As my Mum said, we'll hang around till everyone goes I expect as we don't really have to travel so don't worry. Some people may have to leave at different times depending on how far they have to travel.

DisneyRGB said:
we'll hang around till everyone goes I expect as we don't really have to travel so don't worry. Some people may have to leave at different times depending on how far they have to travel.

:rotfl: :rotfl: am I the only one who has a mental image of Di and Rhiannon becoming permanent fixtures in TGI's :drinking1

Reid

Of course!! Shame I'll be driving as they have a fantastic cocktail menu there, although perhaps it's better for everyone to meet me sober!

Just organised my tickets! Arriving in sunny Nottingham at around 12.30 but had to buy a return ticket for 17:40 which is a bit earlier than I planned but - as the advert says 'it's going to be a long day for me!!' Looking forward to seeing all and sundry

NIK said:
Just organised my tickets! Arriving in sunny Nottingham at around 12.30 but had to buy a return ticket for 17:40 which is a bit earlier than I planned but - as the advert says 'it's going to be a long day for me!!' Looking forward to seeing all and sundry
Not long now - see you Sunday!! :sunny:

It occurred to us last night that the Victoria Centre carpark may shut when the shops shut on Sunday!!! We'd hate anybody's car to be stuck there overnight!!! :scared1: I rang them today but am not at all sure I trust what they told me but there is one part which is fully automated and open 24 hours. It's called the white carpark and the entrance is at the Northern end of the Victoria Centre. Map follows!! Also traffic flow in the city centre is a bit weird so this map may help!!
whitecarpark.jpg

NIK said:
See you all tomorrow guys!
After a beautiful week it's absolutely p***ing down (I mean "pouring" of course!!) today but we're promised a fine day for tomorrow - hope they're right!!! Looking forward very much to seeing you all!!!

I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful day tommorrow. It would be interesting to hear if your mental images/expectations of people match the reality. Now that would be an interesting thread to start after the meet!!! I'll be with you all in spirit.

Have a brilliant meet tomorrow guys. I have met quite a few other Disers over the years and I've always found them to be the fun lovely people in real life they are on the Net!

Photos and full trip report ;) required please :teeth:

Thank you Nicola!!! As for you Madame Moderator - are you really in a position to be demanding a trip report from other people?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ;) I'm sure there'll be plenty of photos and general info!!! Really looking forward to it!!

Thanks for that Reid!! I've printed off the coupon anyway - we can always find an excuse to use it!!
Hopefully photos will appear here tomorrow night if our wonderful quiz mistress can cope with that too!! (My camera's being repaired or I'd offer to help her out!!)

I'll bring my digital camera if you want. And if you all gather round the incredibly small screen on it, you can see the Sequoia Lodge pictures from earlier this year that I still haven't got round to downloading onto my PC yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter