DIS DLP meet - the planning stage!

steve_rob said:
I'll bring my digital camera if you want. And if you all gather round the incredibly small screen on it, you can see the Sequoia Lodge pictures from earlier this year that I still haven't got round to downloading onto my PC yet!
Oh, you're a hero Steve!!! And I'd love to see your photos especially as Rhiannon and I will be at the Sequoia Lodge in 57 days precisely!!! Looking forward VERY much to seeing you & Erika tomorrow!!

(cough, cough)

Di, I am known for being very demanding ;) :teeth: Just ask DH :teeth:

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! The booking at TGI Friday's is at 1pm but we will be there from around 12.15pm at the bar so that we're there when everyone turns up. The table is booked under the name Berry. It's really up to everyone what they want to do after dinner (plus up to the weather - it's forecast to be dry so fingers crossed). Possibilities are the castle, the caves and the Olde Trippe to Jerusalem. I think there will be a small fee to get into the castle and caves (probably a couple of pounds). The castle grounds are lovely in nice weather and Mum has put together lots of quizsheets to keep us entertained!!

See you all tomorrow!! :banana:

I hope you all have a wonderful time tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing all the photos and hearing all about it. Fingers crossed the day will be :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter