DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I thought I would check in to see if there was any updates since I am not on FB anymore.

So excited to say that I am going to Disneyland next month!! :yay::yay:
HI January! Glad to see you are still around!
I don't get to Facebook very much either. :rolleyes1

Not packing for the Diva trip but packing for my trip in 10 days. Anyone going to be there the weekend of the 16th through 18th? I'm running the Star Wars half marathon.

We want on New Years Day with family from out of state and had a blast!
Good luck on your Marathon Sarah! I also sent you a PM. :thumbsup2

Posting just to see my countdown sticker and squeeeeeeeeeeeeal :hyper:

So I told my sister we have matching shirts for everyday and we need a costume for the scavy hunt. She looked at me and exclaimed "what?! I got a green shirt, I need a one color outfit for the party. You didn't tell me about matching color shirts and now a costume??! " I did, I swear I did. :confused3

She then launched into the "this is so crazy" and I laughed.. because ya, it is a little crazy. :rotfl::goodvibes
Yes we are crazy! I have not even given a thought to what I am going to wear to the Meet and Greet. Yikes!:sad2:

Just doing a quick check-in since I haven't been over here in awhile.

Excited for the trip and some much needed adult time. Still working on babysitting arrangements and trying to see if I can swing an extra night on the trip.

My family will be staying at the Grand for a couple days after the trip for some family time so I'm hoping the weather is nice enough to use the pool.

Also in the planning stages of Olivia's first birthday. Can't believe she will already be 1 a couple weeks after the trip!!! We have decided on a Tinker Bell theme since she is blonde and has pixie ears :tink:.
I can not believe that your baby is almost one!! Be sure to show us some pictures of your little Tinkerbell. :tink:

HEY LOOK AT THAT TICKER! :thumbsup2

I'm looking!:eek:

Just wanted to check our thread on the new Dis! So pretty and we can now like posts!! We will be there this month!!

Here to take look at the new setup on the board. Looks nice. :)

I've been stalking this thread for a while now.....
Would you please allow me to join the group?
I won't be able to make it for the 2015 trip but maybe for the next one.

Every year for several years, I have been able to round up a few grandkids for a trip to DLR.
The oldest is now in his 20's, one in high school and two in middle school. With their schedules it's getting harder to find a time that they can go.

Are there any Divas living in the Portland, Oregon metro area? I live south of Portland just off I-5 exit 282.

Thanks
Geemo Deb

Every year for several years, I have been able to round up a few grandkids for a trip to DLR.
The oldest is now in his 20's, one in high school and two in middle school. With their schedules it's getting harder to find a time that they can go.

Are there any Divas living in the Portland, Oregon metro area? I live south of Portland just off I-5 exit 282.

Thanks
Geemo Deb
Hi Geemo! I have seen your posts all over the DIS (although I don't post much).

I am not in charge here but I know the group is always very welcoming to everyone! (Provided they are female and adult, of course!)

So with that, may I say WELCOME!

I am not sure where everyone else lives specifically but I do know there are some PNW-ers (if that's a word).

Hopefully one of the more veteran ladies will be along soon to make it more official!

Thanks
Geemo Deb
Hello, there! I'm so glad you decided to stop stalking and start posting. ;) We'd love to have you join us on our adventures! We do have a couple of Oregon Divas, not sure just how close they are to Portland, but probably not too far.
If you have any questions feel free to message me. We also have a Facebook page where we do a lot of our planning and chatting. Looking forward to getting to know you!

I took the DISboards app off my phone a long time ago (which explains why I am never on here any more) because it was simply awful. Perhaps they have fixed it along with this whole new overhaul. That would be nice!

Geemo Deb, The Divas are terrific. Last year was my first and I felt so welcomed to the group. I hope you can join us in 2016! It is an awesome weekend!

Only 3 weeks ladies! I'm wondering if it will be a shorts or pants type of trip. I'd like pants because cooler weather is nice and I have a lot of them but shorts are okay too I guess. I just hope for no rain! I was totally soaked and miserable in it but then again it did let me take advantage of the fireplace in GCH where I got nice and cozy.

I took the DISboards app off my phone a long time ago (which explains why I am never on here any more) because it was simply awful. Perhaps they have fixed it along with this whole new overhaul. That would be nice!

I severely disliked the app as well. The new mobile site (using my iPhone) works rather well. So far, so good.

Only 3 weeks ladies! I'm wondering if it will be a shorts or pants type of trip. I'd like pants because cooler weather is nice and I have a lot of them but shorts are okay too I guess. I just hope for no rain! I was totally soaked and miserable in it but then again it did let me take advantage of the fireplace in GCH where I got nice and cozy.
I want rain! Which means it probably won't happen. lol But cooler weather would be nice indeed. Here's hoping!

TGIF Divas! Hope you all have a great weekend. :)

I just wanted to pop in and say "hello" :sunny:

My solo trip (first time sans DH and DS, I cannot wait!!) takes place at the same time as the DisDiva's trip (Feb 24-Mar 1), I never signed up to attend but I'll be keeping an eye out for you ladies while I'm there.

I just wanted to pop in and say "hello" :sunny:

My solo trip (first time sans DH and DS, I cannot wait!!) takes place at the same time as the DisDiva's trip (Feb 24-Mar 1), I never signed up to attend but I'll be keeping an eye out for you ladies while I'm there.

It will be hard to miss us, milling about in groups with matching t shirts! Say hi and join us next year!

I am not sure how I feel about the new Dis. I still like coming here daily...but it just seems harder to read the posts :magnify:. I don't know, maybe I am just weird. I am just posting to see my ticker lol. :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter