DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

I've started a list of all the things I want to do on the trip. Time to start saving!
Hotel, Meet & Greet, tours, meals, CoD. Looking forward to seeing the plans get started.:)

Not sure if I'll be there the whole time or at all next year. With a family trip to Europe and WDW, I don't think I'll have enough money and/or vacation time. I'll have to play it by ear. I think my AP expires around that time too and don't see myself renewing, not at Deluxe or premium levels at least.

Gotta wait and see...

OMG, shame on me, I haven't been over here in forever!! Yikes. :eek: I'll try to be over here more often. It's was the Divas first home after all! :goodvibes

I wanted to share some exciting news for those of you not on Facebook. Our 2015 Meet and Greet theme has been announced!!

10462800_819715714706845_3642040671981837098_n.jpg

In keeping with our trip theme, The Wonderful World of Divas, the M&G committee would like to announce the theme for our 2015 M&G: Disney's World of Color-ful Divas!

When: Thursday, February 26th, at 6:00pm
Where: Paradise Pier Hotel
Cost: $67
Payment Due: (pls. see FB page for when and where to send payment. OR message me here on the DIS)

Come and be a part of our signature event! Relax with a drink, mingle with friends (lots of mingling time this year), get to know new Divas, fabulous food, games/prizes, and enjoy some fundraising fun provided by our lovely Fundraising Committee!

What should you wear? Come dressed wearing your favorite color from head to toe of course! Yes, you read that right...come wearing just one, single color! (All red, or all blue, or all purple, or all orange, ect.) You can dress up, dress casual, or dress crazy. The only rule is everything you wear....EVERYTHING....needs to be the same, single color. The top three best dressed will win a prize!

I love this theme, and want to say thank you to the Meet and Greet committee. I know they've been working hard and planning to come up with not only a fun theme, but a versatile one as well. I am so eager to see the many ways you ladies can have fun with this theme and make it your own! :banana:

The only rule is everything you wear....EVERYTHING....needs to be the same, single color.

Are shade variations of the same color permitted? I was born without the creativity gene so I need to start plotting and scheming right away! Thanks!

ECHO ECHo ECho Echo echo..... hehehehe... I have been hanging out over on the Aulani boards as of late. 5 more sleeps!!!! I am scared to death of the plane ride there though. Pray we have ZERO turbulence and arrive safely (and return safely too! :stitch:

ECHO ECHo ECho Echo echo..... hehehehe... I have been hanging out over on the Aulani boards as of late. 5 more sleeps!!!! I am scared to death of the plane ride there though. Pray we have ZERO turbulence and arrive safely (and return safely too! :stitch:

You'll have a fabulous time!! Take lots of pics so we can plan a group trip :thumbsup2

I am so jealous!! Now just 4 nights sleep. :thumbsup2

Hello, ladies! I hope you are all having a great 4th of July weekend! I just got back home on Thursday after a couple days in Lake Tahoe, and then of course with the holiday yesterday it's been busy around here. Busy, but fun! :)

Hope you are all doing well! :cool1:

We had a great weekend :) We did fireworks near our home on Friday and then last night went to my stepmom's country club for a nice dinner and more fireworks. And Bliss started walking! Yay! :banana:

We had a great weekend :) We did fireworks near our home on Friday and then last night went to my stepmom's country club for a nice dinner and more fireworks. And Bliss started walking! Yay! :banana:

Walking? Uh oh, you're in trouble now! ;) Hope you are having fun in Hawaii!!

Hello, ladies. I hope you all had a great weekend. :goodvibes
We had a good one here. Celebrated the twin's birthday. 14 years old now! It's hard to believe. They had a great time, especially at Wet-n-Wild water park. We got them a 40 day pass for their birthday so I am sure they be asking to go back soon!

It's been hot here though. 109 yesterday with a "real feel" of 114. Nasty weather, with more of the same over the next two weeks. I hate this time of year. Oh, well. I'm staying indoors with the air conditioner on! ;)

Have a good Monday, everyone!

Happy Monday, Divas!! I just posted this on the Facebook planning page. I will repost here for those of you not on Facebook. :)

Good morning, ladies. As you know, we are quickly headed into August (where has the time gone??) and it's time to get serious. ;) I need to work on assembling a list of who is attending the 2015 Diva trip. Having a reasonably accurate list of the number of attendees is a big help to our committees when tackling various aspects of planning.

Below is the attendee list from our last trip. I need each and every one of you to look at the list and make sure your name is on there. If you will be attending and your name is not listed, let me know so you can be added.
If you are NOT attending, and your name is still on there, let me know so I can remove you.
Also while you are at it, please check that the spelling of your name is correct. (DIS name also if you have one.) This is the list that will eventually be used as a guide for the name tags, so it's important names are accurate.
If you have a friend or relative who is not a part of this Facebook page, but is attending the trip, you need to make sure they are on there as well.

Also, as a reminder or in case you missed it, the themes have been announced for both the Meet and Greet and the Scavenger Hunt. You can find that info all listed on the front page of our DIS thread. Plus, the information for where to send your Meet and Greet payment can be found in the pinned post at the top of this FB page. (for anyone not on Facebook, please PM me for this information)

Thank you in advance for your help and cooperation towards the planning of a wonderful 2015 DIS Diva trip!

Alison/Cat's daughter
Alison/sameyeyam
Allison/Cynthia's friend
AmyOkraSue/grumpyvet
Andrea/DisneyStitch626
Angie/BC Disney Lover
Anjie/AnjieNet
Autumn/Deb's friend
Becci/cccdisney
Becky/Beckyjane (Mel's DD)
Bernice/funnygarcia
Beth/MommaU4
Brianne/lulubellesDD
Bridget/sierranevada
Callie/Dangermouse
Capri/disney-super-mom
Carol/karylrocks
Carrie/Escape2Disney
Cat/cittycat
Cheryl/Rose's friend
Cheryl/toocherie
Chris/Califgirl
Cindy/NorCalGal
Courtney/prettyprincessbelle
Cristabel/disney-inspired
Cynthia/starshipdelphi
Deb/jordansmomma
Debbie/debbiedoo
Dee Dee/PixieDustD
Diane/disneydiane61
Dianna/deesquared
Donna/Tina's mom
Felecia/Courtney's mom
Heather/CamoMama
Jamie K./Sarah B.'s sister
Jane/Callie's mom
Jane/cheshiregirl
Jen/grizbuzz
Jenn/dec2009mama
Jennifer/Lckykittie
Jessica/Belle Ella
Jill F./4fosterkids
Kaitlyn B./Mel's daughter
Kandace/kandyk
Karisa/ten6mom
Katie/MamaKate
Kim/Lil_tink
Linda K./Sarah B's mom
Linda/Allison's mom
Linda/lulubelle
Lisa/LisaCat
Lisa/LisaDog
Lyn/Tiggerholic
Mary Jo/Mary Jo
Melody/tinkermell
Michele/pixidustmom
Michelle B./Deb's friend
Michelle/Alex2kMommy
Michelle/Zoemakes5
Miranda/Kim's friend
Monica/groovygirl927
Nancy/NancyGem
Nicole/VillianLover
Pam/nwdisgal
Patty/Happy 2 B Me
Paula/smile4stamps
Rochelle/eatmypixiedust
Rose/rtfelt
Ruth/Belle1997
Sarah B./Mel's daughter-in-law
Sarah/Carrie's friend
Sarah/MotoXPrincess99
SarahMay/sahbushka
Serra/Heather's daughter
Sheila/Dianna's mom
Shirley/anut4disney
Stacie/Stacerita
Stacie/Stacielee
Tami/tkitty
Tammy S./Stacie's friend
Tammy/TTLee
Theresa/Queenbillabong
Tiffany B./Mel's daughter-in-law
Tina A./starsnowgirl
Tina/BillyFan
Trudi/VintageDisneyRules
Vanessa/Disney_Princess09
Vicki/CoMickey
Wendy/wendypooh22
Whitney/Lyn's DIL

Happy Monday, Divas!! I just posted this on the Facebook planning page. I will repost here for those of you not on Facebook. :) Good morning, ladies. As you know, we are quickly headed into August (where has the time gone??) and it's time to get serious. ;) I need to work on assembling a list of who is attending the 2015 Diva trip. Having a reasonably accurate list of the number of attendees is a big help to our committees when tackling various aspects of planning. Below is the attendee list from our last trip. I need each and every one of you to look at the list and make sure your name is on there. If you will be attending and your name is not listed, let me know so you can be added. If you are NOT attending, and your name is still on there, let me know so I can remove you. Also while you are at it, please check that the spelling of your name is correct. (DIS name also if you have one.) This is the list that will eventually be used as a guide for the name tags, so it's important names are accurate. If you have a friend or relative who is not a part of this Facebook page, but is attending the trip, you need to make sure they are on there as well. Also, as a reminder or in case you missed it, the themes have been announced for both the Meet and Greet and the Scavenger Hunt. You can find that info all listed on the front page of our DIS thread. Plus, the information for where to send your Meet and Greet payment can be found in the pinned post at the top of this FB page. (for anyone not on Facebook, please PM me for this information) Thank you in advance for your help and cooperation towards the planning of a wonderful 2015 DIS Diva trip! Alison/Cat's daughter Alison/sameyeyam Allison/Cynthia's friend AmyOkraSue/grumpyvet Andrea/DisneyStitch626 Angie/BC Disney Lover Anjie/AnjieNet Autumn/Deb's friend Becci/cccdisney Becky/Beckyjane (Mel's DD) Bernice/funnygarcia Beth/MommaU4 Brianne/lulubellesDD Bridget/sierranevada Callie/Dangermouse Capri/disney-super-mom Carol/karylrocks Carrie/Escape2Disney Cat/cittycat Cheryl/Rose's friend Cheryl/toocherie Chris/Califgirl Cindy/NorCalGal Courtney/prettyprincessbelle Cristabel/disney-inspired Cynthia/starshipdelphi Deb/jordansmomma Debbie/debbiedoo Dee Dee/PixieDustD Diane/disneydiane61 Dianna/deesquared Donna/Tina's mom Felecia/Courtney's mom Heather/CamoMama Jamie K./Sarah B.'s sister Jane/Callie's mom Jane/cheshiregirl Jen/grizbuzz Jenn/dec2009mama Jennifer/Lckykittie Jessica/Belle Ella Jill F./4fosterkids Kaitlyn B./Mel's daughter Kandace/kandyk Karisa/ten6mom Katie/MamaKate Kim/Lil_tink Linda K./Sarah B's mom Linda/Allison's mom Linda/lulubelle Lisa/LisaCat Lisa/LisaDog Lyn/Tiggerholic Mary Jo/Mary Jo Melody/tinkermell Michele/pixidustmom Michelle B./Deb's friend Michelle/Alex2kMommy Michelle/Zoemakes5 Miranda/Kim's friend Monica/groovygirl927 Nancy/NancyGem Nicole/VillianLover Pam/nwdisgal Patty/Happy 2 B Me Paula/smile4stamps Rochelle/eatmypixiedust Rose/rtfelt Ruth/Belle1997 Sarah B./Mel's daughter-in-law Sarah/Carrie's friend Sarah/MotoXPrincess99 SarahMay/sahbushka Serra/Heather's daughter Sheila/Dianna's mom Shirley/anut4disney Stacie/Stacerita Stacie/Stacielee Tami/tkitty Tammy S./Stacie's friend Tammy/TTLee Theresa/Queenbillabong Tiffany B./Mel's daughter-in-law Tina A./starsnowgirl Tina/BillyFan Trudi/VintageDisneyRules Vanessa/Disney_Princess09 Vicki/CoMickey Wendy/wendypooh22 Whitney/Lyn's DIL

I would love to attend. please send me a link to the Facebook group. Thanks.

The Facebook link didn't work for me . . . please PM me at Nancy Horenn Kearsley on Facebook. Thanks!!!!

The Facebook link didn't work for me . . . please PM me at Nancy Horenn Kearsley on Facebook. Thanks!!!!

Forgot, it's a secret group, I'll add you... I think I have to friend request you first, I'm Stacie Churches Baumgartner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter