DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

Mel - LOVE the kitchen!

Sorry I haven't been over here much lately...getting the kids settled in school. Kiera is loving kindergarten but Ryder has been having some issues with behavior that is taking a bunch of time. First trip to the counselor is tomorrow. :scared:

Have a great weekend,

Hello, ladies! Hope you are all having a good weekend so far. :)
Last night Ruben and I went down to the Strip for a night out. We had Earl of Sandwich for dinner. Not very fancy, but then I'm not a fancy girl. Give me a good Earl's sandwich any day!
Then, we went to see a new show at Planet Hollywood called Dancing Queen, free thanks to house seats, of course. It was fun. Started out with 4 or 5 ABBA songs, then moved into some hit disco songs from the 70's. We enjoyed it.

Today was full of running around, some fun things (like shopping and out to lunch) and some boring things (like grocery shopping). The Kohls near our house is remodeling and they keep sending out these $10 gift certificates. I love it! I can get a head start on Noelle's birthday shopping and save money to boot. :thumbsup2

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. As usual, the weekend is flying by!
Glad to see so many sign-ups for the Halloween exchange already. I know it's a popular one!

Sarah, sorry to hear Ryder is struggling with some issues and I hope the visit with the counselor helps. Good luck!

TTYL ladies! :wave2:

Hi girls. Nothing too thrilling. Yet another dating relationship has ended for me but I am not devastated about it so I guess that is a good sign???

Got to go to what will likely be my only ASU game last night. (Thankfully a buddy of mine bailed me out since I had bought the tickets for you know who). It was a really weird last play and I am looking forward to reading the sports section for once to find out what the actual players say about what happened. It is a good thing it was an exciting game or it would not have been worth the 3 hours' sleep I got!

Supposed to close on my new house Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for no last minute snafus!

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend! I am off to work here in a few.

Sent from the Death Star

Hello! Just thought I would pop in since Bliss is sleeping at the moment.:cutie:

OMG just had to have the birds and the bees talk with my 8 year old son. :teacher: Didn't think I would have to do that for another few years. Ugg. Not how I planned to spend the night.

OMG just had to have the birds and the bees talk with my 8 year old son. :teacher: Didn't think I would have to do that for another few years. Ugg. Not how I planned to spend the night.

Oh, Oh! It seems they get younger and younger.

Hello, ladies! Happy Hump Day! :) Hope you are all doing well. Tonight is open house at the twin's school. I always enjoy meeting the girl's teachers and hearing about the upcoming year. Should be interesting.

Just a quick reminder, sign-ups for the Halloween exchange end on Friday. So far we only have 16 people signed up. Last year the Halloween exchange had 32 so the sign-ups have dropped a lot. Sign-ups were pretty low for the Summer and Foodie exchanges, too. Maybe people are getting tired of them? :confused3 Might be time to just do away with them if the interest is waning. Well, I guess we can see how this one goes, and then decide about the Christmas Stocking exchange. :confused3

Have a great Wednesday everyone! :wave2:

Karisa, sorry about the break up, but as you said, if you aren't too upset about it, then maybe it's for the best. Good luck on the home closing today!! :cool1:

Hi, Jen! How's sweet Bliss doing? I love seeing her pics on Facebook. Almost makes me want another..... almost. ;)

Sarah, ahhhh, "the talk". I remember those times well. 8 is young, but not unheard of. I think Adam was 9. Totally depends on the child. Good luck!! :thumbsup2

Hello, Miss Shirley! Good to see you here. :goodvibes

Hey everyone! It sure is quiet in here.

I got word today that my friend (Chrissy) won't be able to join us on the trip this year, as her husbands Russia schedule overlaps by most of it. :( I am kinda sad as we were really looking forward to this trip together. She has been one of my best friends since high school. Oh well, she said that next year she will for sure be coming! I will try and convince her to join the DIS so she can get to know some of you great peeps! Anyways, she can be taken off our room list. :(

In another mood for making sigs or wallpapers. Anybody who wants one, let me know what you would like. I enjoy making them. :)

OMG!!!! I decided to pop in here to say hi, and see what's going on, and look what I found....!!! A new witch smiley/tag under my name! That is so cool!!! :cool1: Awwwww, I love it. Thank-you, tag fairy. It's perfect. :thumbsup2 :flower3:

Gosh, it's been forever since she visited our thread. I wonder if anyone else got any new tags?

Drive by hi...quite around here. Only about 5 more months till the trip! Woo Hoo!
Sarah, everyone is just prepping the thread for Halloween....empty, quiet, kinda spooky and lonely. lol ;)
I can't believe we are at the 5 month mark! Wow. With the upcoming holidays, time is going to fly by!

Hey everyone! It sure is quiet in here.

I got word today that my friend (Chrissy) won't be able to join us on the trip this year, as her husbands Russia schedule overlaps by most of it. :( I am kinda sad as we were really looking forward to this trip together. She has been one of my best friends since high school. Oh well, she said that next year she will for sure be coming! I will try and convince her to join the DIS so she can get to know some of you great peeps! Anyways, she can be taken off our room list. :(

In another mood for making sigs or wallpapers. Anybody who wants one, let me know what you would like. I enjoy making them. :)

Hey Andrea, I'm sorry Chrissy can't make it. I know how excited you were to take this trip with her. :worried: But, I'm glad you'll still be there! It's going to be a lot of fun. :)

If you feel like making me a Halloween style sig that would be great! So nice of you to offer. No special request, I trust your good taste. :thumbsup2

I thought so. :) Gee, I wonder how the tag fairy knew I like Halloween and anything related to it? Hmm. Surely it's not because I babble on about it incessantly. :rolleyes1

Ummmmm, no, not at all I'm sure :rolleyes1:

It is super cute though!

OMG!!!! I decided to pop in here to say hi, and see what's going on, and look what I found....!!! A new witch smiley/tag under my name! That is so cool!!! :cool1: Awwwww, I love it. Thank-you, tag fairy. It's perfect. :thumbsup2 :flower3:

Gosh, it's been forever since she visited our thread. I wonder if anyone else got any new tags?

It suits you well! Very festive and Beth-like :hmghost:

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter