DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

Hello, ladies! TGIF! I hope you are all doing well. Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm still feeling a bit under the weather so I'm not sure how much I'll be out and about. I've got some movie tickets that were a Christmas gift from my sister-in-law burning a hole in my pocket so we might head to the theater this weekend. We'll see.
Well, I hope whatever y'all are up to, you have a good time!

TTYL! :wave:

Hi there, hope you are all have a good week after all the holidays. I'm back to work and doing good.
Excited to have more things coming into place for the trip. I have made contact with all but one member of my team (DeeDee) so hopefully we will start some planning as a group soon. :thumbsup2
Glad to hear you are doing well after your surgery, Michele. Take it easy though.
Hope DeeDee checks in with your group soon! :wizard:

Hi all! I haven't been here in forever but at least my mom keeps me updated. Next weekend is the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. My mom and I will be in the parks Saturday and Sunday (18th and 19th) if anyone will be around. :)
Hi, Sarah! Good luck in the marathon! Not that you need it, you always kick butt!! :yay:

Hi everyone!! This is Tinkermel's daughter, one of the few! Definitely the BEST:) she wanted me to introduce myself. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll add my headshot to your dis diva hall of fame! (Btw I like yours mom)

Definitely looking forward to meeting you all!!!
Hello, Becky. Nice to see Mel's "best daughter" on the DIS. lol Mel is such a wonderful lady, I can only imagine her family and extended family is also amazing. And as pretty as she is! A couple more posts and you can post a photo. :thumbsup2

See you in a few weeks!

Me too Beth, and this time for more than an afternoon :)

:thumbsup2 Yay!

TGIF indeed! This week has felt pretty long; hard getting used to a full work week after two consecutive 4-day work weeks. The trip is so close yet so far! 6 weeks, 5 days!

Ooooh! Look! I see people posting. :rotfl: :thumbsup2 Good to see some of the ladies on here. :)

And yay for the hunt teams!! :hyper: Can't wait to hear what some of the names are.
I'm happy to see people here too! I just have to remember to check in here more often. I know we have FB but this place feels more like home if you know what I mean.
Hi everyone!! This is Tinkermel's daughter, one of the few! Definitely the BEST:) she wanted me to introduce myself. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll add my headshot to your dis diva hall of fame! (Btw I like yours mom)

Definitely looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Hi Beckyjane! Did your Mom ever tell you about the time she was trying to hook up with my son? :rotfl:LOL Funny funny story! and true!

Looking forward to the race weekend in a week with DD Sarah. We always run into a few Divas in the parks or at the expo.

I'm happy to see people here too! I just have to remember to check in here more often. I know we have FB but this place feels more like home if you know what I mean.

Hi Beckyjane! Did your Mom ever tell you about the time she was trying to hook up with my son? :rotfl:LOL Funny funny story! and true!

Looking forward to the race weekend in a week with DD Sarah. We always run into a few Divas in the parks or at the expo.
Trudi! Totally forgot about that. So funny. Especially when he found out I was with you, and that I was quite a few older than him! Ha! Poor guy.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hi there, hope you are all have a good week after all the holidays. I'm back to work and doing good.
Excited to have more things coming into place for the trip. I have made contact with all but one member of my team (DeeDee) so hopefully we will start some planning as a group soon. :thumbsup2
Michele, I have been so busy, that I didn't realize you had surgery. Is everything good again?

I'm getting excited!!!! This trip is going to be so much fun!

Sorry, Ladies, I need to brag a little! Last week was my first full week of RETIREMENT!!! :cool1: It is so cool! After working for the State of California for 40 years, I can go to Disneyland without the need to ask for time off! Yippee!

Trudi! Totally forgot about that. So funny. Especially when he found out I was with you, and that I was quite a few older than him! Ha! Poor guy.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rotfl:

Sorry, Ladies, I need to brag a little! Last week was my first full week of RETIREMENT!!! :cool1: It is so cool! After working for the State of California for 40 years, I can go to Disneyland without the need to ask for time off! Yippee!

Congrats on your retirement! That is the day I long for even though it is many years off.

Happy retirement NancyGem. Husband retired a while back but he still has that retirement smile. I look forward to seeing how big your smile is :)

Patty

Hello, ladies!! Monday again! Gosh, this weekend went by fast. Hope it was a good one for y'all.

The trip is so close yet so far! 6 weeks, 5 days!
I know, but it will go by fast! Trip time will be here before you know it. :thumbsup2

I do. It's where most of us all met! :goodvibes

I'm glad you're so excited! And congrats on retirement. Yay for Disneyland whenever you want! :banana:

Michele, I have been so busy, that I didn't realize you had surgery. Is everything good again?

I am doing pretty good. It's still all healing but I am happy with how well I am doing since things didn't go quite as planned. I should feel great for the trip though.

Happy Monday everyone :wave2:

Hi, all! Cindy (NorCalGal) is sitting on my couch as w\I type! She came for a slumber party to celebrate my retirement! Always fun to have my best bud for a visit! Heavy duty planning for our trip! :love:

Hi, all! Cindy (NorCalGal) is sitting on my couch as w\I type! She came for a slumber party to celebrate my retirement! Always fun to have my best bud for a visit! Heavy duty planning for our trip! :love:

How fun! I love slumber parties. I don't think you ever outgrow them. :goodvibes

TGIF everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend. pixiedust:

Sounds like a lot of fun ladies.

So glad it's Friday, I am sure this was one of the longest weeks ever. :crazy2: So I thought I had a Bridal Shower tomorrow to go to but no it's Sunday. So then I get a text from the bride asking if I could help with decorating since the host is sick. Oh sure why not. :rolleyes2

I will be heading to Kandace's house 5 weeks from tonight for the start of our trip! I know it will go quickly! I have a pile of things already started...my new t-shirts, tiara, santa hat, lanyard...you know...all the things a self respecting diva will need for a fabulous vaca with some amazing women! Can't wait to see you all!

I will be heading to Kandace's house 5 weeks from tonight for the start of our trip! I know it will go quickly! I have a pile of things already started...my new t-shirts, tiara, santa hat, lanyard...you know...all the things a self respecting diva will need for a fabulous vaca with some amazing women! Can't wait to see you all!
^^^^^Love it!:dance3:

Just was at DL last Friday. It was 86 degrees!

I grew up down there, and can remember going to the beach with friends in January to lay in the sun.
Those were the days....... there wasn't even sunguard available. Our poor skin would get fried. :sad2: That was not very smart. :guilty:
Anywhos, I digress.

Hoping to pick up the new tees today ! :cool1:

^^^^^Love it!:dance3:

Just was at DL last Friday. It was 86 degrees!

I grew up down there, and can remember going to the beach with friends in January to lay in the sun.
Those were the days....... there wasn't even sunguard available. Our poor skin would get fried. :sad2: That was not very smart. :guilty:
Anywhos, I digress.

Hoping to pick up the new tees today ! :cool1:

:banana: Yay new tees!

Sounds like a lot of fun ladies.

So glad it's Friday, I am sure this was one of the longest weeks ever. :crazy2: So I thought I had a Bridal Shower tomorrow to go to but no it's Sunday. So then I get a text from the bride asking if I could help with decorating since the host is sick. Oh sure why not. :rolleyes2

Michelle, the bride is very lucky to have you as a dependable friend! :wizard:

Michelle, the bride is very lucky to have you as a dependable friend! :wizard:

Funny and sad thing is, I had no idea that the hostess did nothing. I mean nada/zilch. I got there her nieces had some decorations, most that couldn't hang up since the place had high ceilings. I asked about the food and cake. I was first told no food but then found they had some appetizers. The sad part no cake. I was like ok where is the nearest store. I ran to the store bought a standard party cake asked them to add congrats to them and ran back to the party. Then more than half never came. So odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter