DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

Ahhh, I keep forgetting to check in over here. Shame on me! I see some of you were already added by Paula to our Facebook page though. Thanks, Paula!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :flower1:

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, Divas!
12772_10152892944944011_2484563653860124450_n.jpg

I'm trying to change my pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large. What am I doing wrong?

Hi! A few months ago I listened to an old podcast of The Dis Unplugged and found out about you ladies. I was really excited about the possibility of a group like this. So, this is me getting my feet wet and introducing myself. My name is Justina. I live in Az, have 3 kids, and am going to graduate from nursing school in May!

I'm trying to change my pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large. What am I doing wrong?
Hi, Trudi. Did you get it fixed? I see a pic there, is that the one you wanted?

Hi! A few months ago I listened to an old podcast of The Dis Unplugged and found out about you ladies. I was really excited about the possibility of a group like this. So, this is me getting my feet wet and introducing myself. My name is Justina. I live in Az, have 3 kids, and am going to graduate from nursing school in May!
Hi, Justina! Welcome to the DIS Divas!! As you saw, we've got a few AZ Divas, four that I can think of. Oh, five, one of the ladies was moving there in a few months. Congrats on your upcoming graduation! How exciting for you. :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know all of you Divas!

Hi Beth! Very pretty! I just am dreading the HEAT that will be coming all too soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter