DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

I don't blame you for not trying to travel to Denver. That would be scary with a big snow. My route is mostly flat, right now the models have the storm getting here overnight Tuesday Night into the day on Wednesday. The path and timing is still in question though. Right now they are saying Chicago may see the brunt of the storm and we would be getting rain only question for me is what will Indianapolis get (Rain, Freezing Rain or Snow). I am going to make my final decision tomorrow based on what they are saying once the storm gets past you tomorrow.

I'm watching weather as well - right now it says rain on Wednesday and cold and sunny Thursday.

If it makes it to your area, it will be on Thursday into Friday. More likely it will go North of you.

Hi Everyone: Hoppin' on the new thread. I can't believe the Steelers blew another game...

You're not alone Dave. :headache:

We are in the grandstand section the building closest to the pool and carriage house. I am very happy wih our room location.

Grandstand is excellent Anne. Good for you!

I was waiting for that. Congrats on the win today Don.

Not your fault the 1st post is still a sticky. Thanks for the snowball Kelly. :)

:wave2:

Busy weekend. I missed the start of the new thread!

Hi everyone!

This is a sexist post!!! Beating up on the men!!! we deserve it! :goodvibes

Not beating up... Just having fun with those I admire and love:love: :love:

Now duck....
33.gif

I don't blame you for not trying to travel to Denver. That would be scary with a big snow. My route is mostly flat, right now the models have the storm getting here overnight Tuesday Night into the day on Wednesday. The path and timing is still in question though. Right now they are saying Chicago may see the brunt of the storm and we would be getting rain only question for me is what will Indianapolis get (Rain, Freezing Rain or Snow). I am going to make my final decision tomorrow based on what they are saying once the storm gets past you tomorrow.

I hate traveling this time of year. It is so stressful! I hope the storm misses you.

For those who collect Jim Shore just a reminder he will be in the parks this weekend signing his work.

here is the schedule:

Deck the halls with the enchantment of Disney!

December 11 Walt Disney World
Epcot Center
Orlando FL
11:30 - 3:30 PM

December 12 Walt Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Orlando FL
10:00 - 2:00 PM

December 13 Walt Disney World
Downtown Disney
Orlando FL

I only collect Disney Jim Shore pieces and I only buy them in WDW/DCL.. They are my trip memento so I will definitely be buying a piece but as for waiting in line.. we will see.. DAP is more important to me LOL

So, looks like we're all in the same boat....watching the weather at home for our flights out and watching the weather in Florida as we try to pack.

For those who collect Jim Shore just a reminder he will be in the parks this weekend signing his work.

here is the schedule:

Deck the halls with the enchantment of Disney!

December 11 Walt Disney World
Epcot Center
Orlando FL
11:30 - 3:30 PM

December 12 Walt Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Orlando FL

December 13 Walt Disney World
Downtown Disney
Orlando FL

I only collect Disney Jim Shore pieces and I only buy them in WDW/DCL.. They are my trip memento so I will definitely be buying a piece but as for waiting in line.. we will see.. DAP is more important to me LOL

This is going to be a very special trip then, hope you get a special piece.

So, looks like we're all in the same boat....watching the weather at home for our flights out and watching the weather in Florida as we try to pack.

Yep, that about sums it up. Can you give me an update on the weather forecast sometime tomorrow? I need to make my final decision tomorrow on whether I am coming up Wednesday night.

I just priced out hotel options in the Indianapolis area along with the Park n Fly option and it appears for me it will be cheaper to get the hotel separate from the airport parking by about $20.00.

Page 2 :cheer2:

I've been in hiding lately, sorry. I've been really busy trying to get ready to leave, making arrangements for the kids, etc. I went to the spare room this morning where all of my stuff is set aside, and the box with my credentials and AP and other paperwork had been dumped out :mad: I couldn't find the ribbon for the seminar, I called the boys in and screamed at them until they found it :sad2:, thank goodness they did. Talk about a panic!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

My biggest fear is losing those credentials!

Happy Sunday all! I have not packed a thing. I am very unorganized. Christmas shopping is done, which is what I was hoping for before I left on the trip. Baby-sitting is all arranged for the girls, but I still have one major project to work on before I can start packing. I should be working on it now.

I am getting VERY worried about the weather on Wednesday. We fly out at 5:30 AM on Wednesday. We have a 30 minutes drive to the airport. I'm considering finding a hotel where we can stay so that we don't have to worry about driving. The cost isn't all that much more if we can find a hotel that lets us leave our vehicle there for free.

Save yourself the stress about the weather and book the hotel!

And I can't believe you're done w/ Christmas already. What did you decide on for a camera?

Same here, I wasn't expecting a new thread either, especially since they let the last one go to 400 pages before closing it.

Maybe we messed up the boards somehow when we / they let it go to 400 pages!

I found the new thread right after noon-time. But no one else had. I see you are all here now!

First post to the new thread!

I have been busy all weekend and haven't had time for the boards. Shopping yesterday and packing and cleaning today. Only 4 days left. Hopefully we won't get much snow Wednesday night. I don't want to miss a minute. At least this year I am there for 5 days Last year was nuts with arriving late Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning. I'm all packed except for the last minute stuff and yes Anna I did remember to pack my jeans so everyones eyes are safe. :laughing:

I have an airport less than 10 miles from my house, but I usually fly out of Indianapolis, because the cost of flights are $100+ cheaper out of Indy. Which requires me to travel 2 hrs to the north to catch my flight.

Which makes your time worth $25 an hour?
Time vs. money is always a good question!

Hi Dodie! :wave2:

I just priced out hotel options in the Indianapolis area along with the Park n Fly option and it appears for me it will be cheaper to get the hotel separate from the airport parking by about $20.00.

It sounds like the hotel is the way to go. You'll get extra sleep too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter