• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

WOW!
Another thread!
How many pages was the last one? I didn't finish reading all the posts. What did I miss?

Page 2 - :)

Oh well. Tivo'ing the game and getting some decorations up. :santa:

Unless you are leaving today, packing now is premature luggagulation. :goodvibes

Afternoon everyone, sure is quiet around here. Everyone must be Christmas shopping or packing. I am doing both today. Everyone is packed.....except me. I really have to do it later since tomorrow I have to work and we leave Tuesday morning.

The weather is looking great, we are all so excited. I can't even believe this, but, today my husband said to me "two more sleeps here until Disney"! I think I almost past out... he is just as excited about this trip as I am!

I caught up reading the end of the last thread.

Worried about chickens on Farmville?
Forget 'em!
You have more important things to do. Like partying!

I am hoping to give upi Farmville in 2010. I need to do more important things with my time!

The sun is shining so brightly on the pretty new snow.

I wanted to tape the game and go out for a walk.

But the game is on, the Pats are --- Oh! I won't tell you so you can watch it later, George.

I can't believe that Paul or Don or George or Todd haven't found this thread yet.

I had 'friends' over last night and they stayed in the spare room. No computer for me until they left.

I leave for DAP in less than 72 hours!!!!!

I had 'friends' over last night and they stayed in the spare room. No computer for me until they left.

You mean your "friends" didn't know how important is was for you to keep in touch with your "DIS friends"?! :scared1:

I am leaving Thursday morning, after my doctor's appointment, and picking Mindy and Bill up at the airport, then we are Disney bound!!

I am also going over Tuesday night for a pre-DAP dinner meet at Texas de Brazil!!

Afternoon everyone, sure is quiet around here. Everyone must be Christmas shopping or packing. I am doing both today. Everyone is packed.....except me. I really have to do it later since tomorrow I have to work and we leave Tuesday morning.

The weather is looking great, we are all so excited. I can't even believe this, but, today my husband said to me "two more sleeps here until Disney"! I think I almost past out... he is just as excited about this trip as I am!

Ugh I am kicking myself I didnt add the day onto the front end of our trip. looks like the weather wednesday is going to be a MESS! I am stressing already we are going to have problems at the airport. I guess there is nothing I can do but Hope all goes well and just wait it out.

96 Hours from now, Kim and I will be on our way to the airport!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

16 hours until my family arrives to begin our DAP adventures!!!

Happy Sunday all! I have not packed a thing. I am very unorganized. Christmas shopping is done, which is what I was hoping for before I left on the trip. Baby-sitting is all arranged for the girls, but I still have one major project to work on before I can start packing. I should be working on it now.

I am getting VERY worried about the weather on Wednesday. We fly out at 5:30 AM on Wednesday. We have a 30 minutes drive to the airport. I'm considering finding a hotel where we can stay so that we don't have to worry about driving. The cost isn't all that much more if we can find a hotel that lets us leave our vehicle there for free.

PAGE 3 not to bad!

I can't believe we leave in exactly 96 hours!!!

I'm not ready yet!!!! Aghhhhh!!!

Happy Sunday all! I have not packed a thing. I am very unorganized. Christmas shopping is done, which is what I was hoping for before I left on the trip. Baby-sitting is all arranged for the girls, but I still have one major project to work on before I can start packing. I should be working on it now.

I am getting VERY worried about the weather on Wednesday. We fly out at 5:30 AM on Wednesday. We have a 30 minutes drive to the airport. I'm considering finding a hotel where we can stay so that we don't have to worry about driving. The cost isn't all that much more if we can find a hotel that lets us leave our vehicle there for free.

And, my countdown clock is wrong. I leave in 3 days, not 5.

Another already?!?:lmao:

I am piling "stuff" to go into suitcases!!!!!!!!!

Not that I am excited or anything....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter