DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you did it! Another thread to 250 - do you think that they will close it or let us just keep going?

I think they will let us run the thread until you folks all disappear!

Paper report for our Paper Contract Bid is tweaked and off my desk finally. - Woo Hoo!!! unless our Purchasing Department wants adjustments or changes, I am done with this until the Contract goes out and is closed for our review prior to awarding.

Congratulations on completing this task!!
Is that the last big project before you leave?

I still have a couple of the throw away trash bag type from Dollar Tree left in my suitcase from my October trip and a heavier duty one along with a small compact umbrella in case of full day rains.

Won't help for DAP, for for the next trip, I have four WDW ponchos with Mickey on the back to share. They are from my December 2006 trip.

I kind of imagine a bunch of POP DISers, beverage and cookies in hand, walking about the POP at 9:00 am yelling "ANNE, WHERE IS YOUR ROOM?" WE HAVE COOKIES LITTLE GIRL!

I am not sure, but I think these groups of DISers might be more trouble than the Pop Warner kids or the Brazilians.

Somewhere along the way on this thread I posted about our unique Christmas cards - even posted a couple of samples - and some of you asked to see the 2009 version once it was unveiled. (If we're Facebook friends, you can see the whole collection from 1993 to 2009.)

Here we are --- the moment our 2009 Christmas card is revealed "to the masses"...

12133_1268887851978_1523290595_30714910_552983_n.jpg

The message inside is:
"Triple dog dare ya" to have a Merry Christmas!
Phillip and Dodie 2009

Oh, I love it, love it, love it!

I read Jean Shepard books long before the movie came out. He is a great story teller.

Hey! Where is everyone?! :scared1:
Out shopping?

I caught up on reading the thread and all I got at the end were my replys!

Is this what is is going to be like next week? :sad1:

Out shopping?

There's a show on ABC right now about Disney animation. I'm watching it while I'm online and I bet that's where everyone else in this group is too.

Oh, I love it, love it, love it!

I read Jean Shepard books long before the movie came out. He is a great story teller.

Me too Lyn. He was a Hoosier and most of his stories were set "here at home." Even "A Christmas Story" is set in Hammond, Indiana, although the movie was filmed in Cleveland.

Pssst . . . go check out my FB status!! I may have something to really celebrate next weekend . . . :rolleyes1

Good Luck Shelly, I hope you get the promotion.
(Just think you got the job when I was in Florida, maybe you will get the promotion as I come to Florida.)

Somewhere along the way on this thread I posted about our unique Christmas cards - even posted a couple of samples - and some of you asked to see the 2009 version once it was unveiled. (If we're Facebook friends, you can see the whole collection from 1993 to 2009.)

Here we are --- the moment our 2009 Christmas card is revealed "to the masses"...

12133_1268887851978_1523290595_30714910_552983_n.jpg

The message inside is:
"Triple dog dare ya" to have a Merry Christmas!
Phillip and Dodie 2009

Love the Card, Dodie!! Especially Phillip in the Rabbit Suit.

Congratulations on completing this task!!
Is that the last big project before you leave?

I have a meeting on Monday about a project that we are close to finalizing getting it into full production. Other than that, I don't have any more major projects to finalize.

Out shopping?

I am here now. I went to my parents and then talked to the neighbor who broke her foot earlier this week.

There's a show on ABC right now about Disney animation. I'm watching it while I'm online and I bet that's where everyone else in this group is too.

Thanks! I didn't know it was on TV. I will get the last half hour. Wish I didn't miss the first half. Is it mostly because Tiana is coming out soon?

I still have a couple of the throw away trash bag type from Dollar Tree left in my suitcase from my October trip and a heavier duty one along with a small compact umbrella in case of full day rains.

Great reminder, I have my WDW poncho from the last trip here somewhere.. I will make sure I gt it packed.

Tonya's TSM Party Tip of the Day (not sure I will have any other tips but it makes the title catchier) :rolleyes1

Buy a bottle of water and bring it with you to the party.

Last year the cash bar sold small bottles of water for $4. Not sure if that will be the same at this year's party but my theory is it is better to be safe than thirsty. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip!

Oh oh oh!!! I gotta make a shirt of this. One side will say, "Hi, my name is NOT Michelle." The other will have this graphic on it. :rotfl:

hehehehee

Happy weekend everyone, just got back from our ribbon cutting ceremony of our new corporate HQ.. WOW, WOW, WOW is all I can say. It is going to take a while for me to get use to working in that building..

It is GORGEOUS. No pictures tonight, but I will be there in about 2 weeks for a walk thru and take lots.. Our department moves on January 15th so as soon as we get back from DAP I start packing us up..

Anyway, tonight I plan to play here and catch up on my DVR shows and tomorrow its laundry, cleaning and DAP packing :cool1: :cool1:

Hope everyone has cool plans for the weekend.

Me too Lyn. He was a Hoosier and most of his stories were set "here at home." Even "A Christmas Story" is set in Hammond, Indiana, although the movie was filmed in Cleveland.

My father grew up in Munster, Indiana, one town away. He and Shep went to the same high school, but I don't think they knew each other. My father knew all the landmarks referred to in the books.

We used to listen to Jean Shepherd's radio show on WOR radio station in New York.

Excelsior!

Happy weekend everyone, just got back from our ribbon cutting ceremony of our new corporate HQ.. WOW, WOW, WOW is all I can say. It is going to take a while for me to get use to working in that building..

It is GORGEOUS. No pictures tonight, but I will be there in about 2 weeks for a walk thru and take lots.. Our department moves on January 15th so as soon as we get back from DAP I start packing us up..

Anyway, tonight I plan to play here and catch up on my DVR shows and tomorrow its laundry, cleaning and DAP packing :cool1: :cool1:

Hope everyone has cool plans for the weekend.

The new building sounds nice.

I am going to go to three Christmas Bazaar's tomorrow, then I have to stop at Batteries Plus to pick up extra Batteries for my new Camera (Thanks WebmasterJohn For the Tip :)) and then I am going try to pick up copy of the Gone With The Wind BluRay DVD set for my parent's neighbor who broke her foot this week, and still needed to get this for her daughter for Christmas.

Tonya's TSM Party Tip of the Day (not sure I will have any other tips but it makes the title catchier) :rolleyes1

Buy a bottle of water and bring it with you to the party.

Last year the cash bar sold small bottles of water for $4. Not sure if that will be the same at this year's party but my theory is it is better to be safe than thirsty. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the Tip, Tonya!! Good Idea!!! :thumbsup2

The new building sounds nice.

I am going to go to three Christmas Bazaar's tomorrow, then I have to stop at Batteries Plus to pick up extra Batteries for my new Camera (Thanks WebmasterJohn For the Tip :)) and then I am going try to pick up copy of the Gone With The Wind BluRay DVD set for my parent's neighbor who broke her foot this week, and still needed to get this for her daughter for Christmas.

I don't have anything exciting planned for the weekend. I need to organize meals for next week, laundry, mix cookie dough for baking and begin packing. Somewhere in there I would like to watch UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter