DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Paul:lovestruc

Besides my personal stuff - we had someone make a serious suicide attempt at work today. It was pretty horrific, spent most of the day providing support to the staff that were on the front line.

Oh, Anne, I am so sorry to hear about that. When it rains, it pours.

:hug:

Dodie your christmas cards are so unique and wonderful.
It has left me wondering what this year's will be!
I can't wait to see!

Hi folks! :)

Anything new today while I was in my all-day meeting? ;)

DODIE
MVMCP is now a discounted night for DVC/AP holders. Call the ticket center. They can cancel your old tickets, order you new DVC ones, and credit you the difference (just over $3 per ticket).

I don't know if this has been reported on here yet, but this event will also be held on December 12th at DHS ...

Here's the link to the site ... http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/wdw_fantasmic_cel.html

Just a reminder so it doesn't get lost in this thread.

I am not even going to attempt to read all the posts between when I left work, ate dinner and went to the gym.
So busy, you DAPers are!

DODIE
MVMCP is now a discounted night for DVC/AP holders. Call the ticket center. They can cancel your old tickets, order you new DVC ones, and credit you the difference (just over $3 per ticket).

Just a reminder so it doesn't get lost in this thread.

I knew I was forgetting something of actual DAP importance :rolleyes1

Thanks Paul:lovestruc

Besides my personal stuff - we had someone make a serious suicide attempt at work today. It was pretty horrific, spent most of the day providing support to the staff that were on the front line.

Sorry to hear about this, traumatic for all involved.

I knew I was forgetting something of actual DAP importance :rolleyes1

Don't take that you can change them out at Guest Services from who you speak to. I have to call back tomorrow and try to get someone reasonable and willing to make the adjustment.

Don't take that you can change them out at Guest Services from who you speak to. I have to call back tomorrow and try to get someone reasonable and willing to make the adjustment.

I won't, I just have to remember to call when I'm feeling better

Yum!
It is my birthday month, so I splurged on cheesecake take-home from restaurant tonight. YUUUMMMMYYY!!!!!

Cake or pie?
I say cheesecake!

Went out to Kohl's to spend my $10 Kohl's Kash. Plus my 30% coupon was still good. Got some black slacks and a pair of running shorts fo just over $13, not bad. Then my mom and I ate at Olive Garden. I really shouldn't of had that glass of red wine. It made me very sleepy. It is getting late and there is no way I can work out now. Tomorrow is a workout night. Running and wii fitting. I most likely won't make it to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter