DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoohoo I'm on the second page!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Saturday. I am very excited today. I just found out I am getting a new niece in February.

Just read the update that the plans fell through for Friday Dec 11th. There will be well over 100 DISers at DATW that evening at World Showcase. That's a lot of people planning on being in the same place at the same time. Maybe the crew could add on something to this already scheduled event. The crew does a great job on there own with planning so they sure don't need my help. Just throwing it out there. :thumbsup2

I think that is a great idea Paul. Some of the crew will be attending anyway.:thumbsup2

Hi everyone :) Second page is nice too!

I am anxious for the sign ups to begin. Anyone else??
Do we have any idea when that will start?

AWSOME!!:cheer2::cool1:

A new thread and news on the DAP!!popcorn:: I was so excited to see that the Toy Story Mania party starts at 9:00 p.m. We were really nervous :confused: because we have 6:45 p.m. reservations at California Grill and wanted to watch Wishes pixiedust:. I thought were going to have to miss it. This will be my parents first time eating there and I wanted it to be magical, not rushed. Looks like it will be the best evening ever!!!pixiedust:

The Dis Team is the best!!!!
:cheer2::disrocks::disrocks::disrocks::disrocks::cheer2:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:thanks:

Nice seeing everybody over here on the new thread. :yay:

Even better will be seeing everybody in person at DAP!:3dglasses

Yay! I'm on the new thread. I really was the last one (besides John) on the last thread. :thumbsup2

Now we know a time which really helps in planning. :yay: I also didn't know that because I booked with Dreams that the fee was waved. :woohoo: I may go book another ADR. :cheer2:

Did I use enough smilies? Sorry. I'm just :dance3:

Hi everyone. Happy Saturday evening. Loving the new FIOS. The download speed is fantastic. The DSL used to take at least 10 minutes to download a podcast. Now its just a couple of minutes.

Kim

Hi everyone! Checking in on the new Thread. I made Page 3. I am glad plans are coming together.

Anyone planning on going to ICE at Gaylord Palms???

Yay, glad to have the times for TSM!

Is there going to be transportation back to the resorts after TSM?

peek-a-boo-buddy-icon.gif

Peek - A - Boo

:)

Happy Sunday morning everyone! :wave: :wave: :wave: Times moving pretty fast don't you think? The big cool event is amost upon us :woohoo::yay::woohoo:!

Has anyone else started packing yet :upsidedow?

Hi everyone. Happy Saturday evening. Loving the new FIOS. The download speed is fantastic. The DSL used to take at least 10 minutes to download a podcast. Now its just a couple of minutes.

Kim

Welcome back.

Hi everyone! Checking in on the new Thread. I made Page 3. I am glad plans are coming together.

Anyone planning on going to ICE at Gaylord Palms???

I was thinking about it, but I can't decide on what day.

Yay, glad to have the times for TSM!

Is there going to be transportation back to the resorts after TSM?

No word yet.

I got something new in my siggy today! Just had to let it be known:yay:!

Congrats!!! I love your photo on FB.:rotfl:

I hope you can make it to DAP. Did you get developer points? I don't even know what they are doing for promotions now.

Morning all!

Here's hoping today is warming than yesterday. It did not get out of the 60's all day. Looking for some mid-70's today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter