*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2015 *** NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:rainbow:Welcome :rainbow:
to the DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2015
45513xmas-mic13.JPG

If you would like to take part please PM me with your full name and address, including the names of your family that you would like mentioned on your card, and post on this thread to say PM sent.
45513xmas-mic-min01.JPG

Sadly I have received complaints in the past of cards not being received so please don't sign up unless you are a DLP board regular and are committed to sending to everyone on the list.
The list will close on 15th November, I will then PM all participants a copy of the list so that you can get busy! :artist: Please could all cards be posted by the end of November, this will ensure everyone receives them in plenty of time for Christmas Day! :santa: p.s. don't forget to write your DIS name on your card too!

I think I'm going to have to miss out on this this year :sad:I've got a 1,000,001 things to do before the arrival of our new baby (due 4 Jan) that I just don't think I could commit to getting all the cards written and sent out.

Hopefully I'll be able to join in again next year as receiving all your lovely cards is a great part of Christmas for me! :santa:

I love signing up for the card exchange and sending and receiving cards but I have to apologise to everyone who signed up last year.
I am one of those horrible people who never sent the cards last year. I had them all written and one thing led to another and I never got a chance to send them.

So...... I still have all the cards in a box in my wardrobe addressed and ready to go! I'll be posting them after my DLP trip in November!

Again I'm really sorry for letting the team down last year :santa:

Last edited:
Lovely to see people signing up! :thumbsup2
I think I'm going to have to miss out on this this year :sad:I've got a 1,000,001 things to do before the arrival of our new baby (due 4 Jan) that I just don't think I could commit to getting all the cards written and sent out.

Hopefully I'll be able to join in again next year as receiving all your lovely cards is a great part of Christmas for me! :santa:
Helen, quite understand, my middle DD is a December baby! All the very best and hope you manage to get some relaxation in over Christmas/New Year.

I love signing up for the card exchange and sending and receiving cards but I have to apologise to everyone who signed up last year.
I am one of those horrible people who never sent the cards last year. I had them all written and one thing led to another and I never got a chance to send them.

So...... I still have all the cards in a box in my wardrobe addressed and ready to go! I'll be posting them after my DLP trip in November!

Again I'm really sorry for letting the team down last year :santa:
Aw Laura, thank you for being so honest! ::yes::

I am working on sending a PM, yes I am challenged and having problems but we just so enjoyed our christmas card exchange. I will start making mickey heads soon.

To send a PM is it start a conversation?

Yes SW, start a conversation with Elaine. :thumbsup2 I had the same dilemma but eventually figured it out. :goodvibes

pm sent, really enjoyed sending and receiving cards last year, made our Christmas feel very special.

I'd like to be involved again this year..loved last year's cards! Haven't been on here for a long time very sad year this would be a nice way back x can't figure out how to pm you though lol may leave until tomorrow x

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter