*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2014 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:rainbow: [SIZE=+4]Welcome[/size] :rainbow:
[size=+3]to the DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2014[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic13.JPG

[SIZE=+1]If you would like to take part please PM me with your full name and address, including names of your family that you would like mentioned on your card, and post on this thread to say PM sent.[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic-min01.JPG

Sadly I have received complaints in the past of cards not being received so please don't sign up unless you are a DLP board regular and are committed to sending to everyone on the list.

[SIZE=+1]The list will close on 16th November, I will then PM all participants a copy of the list so that you can get busy! :artist: Please could all cards be posted by the end of November, this will ensure everyone receives them in plenty of time for Christmas Day! :santa:[/SIZE] p.s. don't forget to write your DIS name on your card too!

Hi Anne we send each other Christmas cards it great !
Elaine will pm you the list so our address are private.
I've had cards from New York oz etc
Fun :):)

Thanks for explaining Rachael. I think I'd love to do this. I'll pm you now Elaine. :thumbsup2

Done :)

This sounds like great fun. :)

I've not read about this before. Can anyone who's participated in previous years let me know approximately how many people signed up?

I'd love to join in but I'm wondering how much the postage might end up costing to send cards all over the world and don't want to sign up if I'm unable to send them :guilty:

katiesam said:
This sounds like great fun. :)

I've not read about this before. Can anyone who's participated in previous years let me know approximately how many people signed up?

I'd love to join in but I'm wondering how much the postage might end up costing to send cards all over the world and don't want to sign up if I'm unable to send them :guilty:

About 25 with roughly half being UK disers.

I'm in again! The DIS cards were about the only ones we got last year haha!! Will send a PM asap :-)

PM sent Elaine! Perfect to get me in the mood for our Christmas trip!!! Xx

Mum to Belle said:
PM sent Elaine! Perfect to get me in the mood for our Christmas trip!!! Xx

The trip where we miss each other...again!
Will have to be another Christmas card instead this year :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter