Dis Con dates ?

TLHB70

DIS Veteran
I haven't been on the boards in a while. We have moved, once again, and I have been very busy.
I don't know that my family will make it to WDW this December, but one of my friends plans to go. She has never been to WDW at holiday time. I have told her how fabulous it is, and now she is so excited. I told her about this board and all of you guys. I told her that Dis Con is usually in December too. Are there any dates set for that yet? ::MinnieMo

Thanks! I will pass this web link on to her (and check it out myself). I knew that I had't been on the boards for a while because of our move in November, but I didn't know that there was no Dis Con! I can't believe it. I was looking forward to going to one!

Lots of Disers will be there in Dec and there will be plenty of meets so dont feel bad you can still have lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter