DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

Okay, you all have really got me excited to try this waffle restaurant out!😀 I have never heard of this place until I started reading about it on the blogs.
I looked it up online and I have to say that it looks like it will be a great waffle! And It’s open 24/7!!! Wow! 🧇
If you ever had an Eggo Waffle, you have already experienced a Waffle House 🧇😜! Notwithstanding, my boyfriend loves the place (which I don’t totally understand) but since I love him, we shall visit once during our WDW trip! Then I get to dine anywhere I wish to after!😜😉

@loveisinthedetails
Howdy Deni, when possible, could you please confirm that the auction is a go and will close on Sunday? Additionally, any advisement on shipping would be helpful. The auction wasn't part of the recent communication, so I'm not sure if information is forthcoming or just inadvertently left out. Thank you very much and I hope your family is ok.

For those of us who are/will be at Disney this weekend, I will still host at Dalia Lounge on Friday at 8ish pm. I still want to go on the Monorail Crawl so is anyone still up for it? If so, please let me know for either. OKW Lover, please let me know your plans, I have something for you.

I also plan on going to Epcot on Sat so if anyone wants to go, please let me know as well.

For those of us who are/will be at Disney this weekend, I will still host at Dalia Lounge on Friday at 8ish pm. I still want to go on the Monorail Crawl so is anyone still up for it? If so, please let me know for either. OKW Lover, please let me know your plans, I have something for you.

I also plan on going to Epcot on Sat so if anyone wants to go, please let me know as well.
DanielleC I’ll try and meet you at 8ish.

How many others are already here at Disney. Maybe we can meet up.
How many of the podcast team will be attending the after hours party?

Are those of us who will already be in Epcot still able to wait by Connections Cafe?

OKW Lover, please let me know your plans, I have something for you.
Oh how I love surprises! :)

I'm going to be at BCV tonight (9/30) only. Plan on arriving about 5-ish there. We (Val & I) are going to Epcot to watch Harmonious Friday night. On Saturday I do plan on going to the after hours party.

Reactions: jcb
If things go ok...I should be arriving tomorrow afternoon (I am still not holding my breath...as I am waiting for the other shoe to fall with my flight possibly getting cancelled). If I do get down there, I am staying at the B Resort @ DS.

A lot of things are up in the air for me at this time...I am supposed to go up to Daytona to check on a previous issue with my parents camper, but if the flooding has not receeded by the campground there is no need to go there. I will have all day Sunday free. Of course all could change!!!

@loveisinthedetails
Howdy Deni, when possible, could you please confirm that the auction is a go and will close on Sunday? Additionally, any advisement on shipping would be helpful. The auction wasn't part of the recent communication, so I'm not sure if information is forthcoming or just inadvertently left out. Thank you very much and I hope your family is ok.
Hello @Tiggerette...yes, the auction is still on and will end on Sunday (10/2) at 4:30pm Eastern. The shipping details are being worked on, and we hope to have direction on that soon. And thank you...our last family members without power just got it back within the last 30 minutes, so all is well. Our damage was a ceiling leak that'll need to be addressed, but that's incredibly minor compared to what others are enduring.

Are those of us who will already be in Epcot still able to wait by Connections Cafe?
Yes, @rlk. You'll be receiving an updated Know Before You Go today that'll give specific details, but party guests in the park can go to the area in between Connections Eatery and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind to check in for the event. I hope that helps.

Does anyone know during the After Hours party if we can skip the preshows for comic rewind because they take a while, and I would like to get as much riding as possible done.

Does anyone know during the After Hours party if we can skip the preshows for comic rewind because they take a while, and I would like to get as much riding as possible done.
It's a good question. I'm spoiler free for Cosmic Rewind, but when we did the GE takeover we did not skip the RotR "pre-show".... maybe because it's a necessary story element to the ride... not sure. I didn't go on the Falcon for the GE takeover, so I'm not sure if folx skipped Hondo's welcome speech, etc.

It's a good question. I'm spoiler free for Cosmic Rewind, but when we did the GE takeover we did not skip the RotR "pre-show".... maybe because it's a necessary story element to the ride... not sure. I didn't go on the Falcon for the GE takeover, so I'm not sure if folx skipped Hondo's welcome speech, etc.
In ROTR you have the shuttle that moves to the star destroyer, (slight spoiler about GOTG) But GOTG does not have any moving rooms.

If anyone is meeting the characters tonight, would love to see pics of Chip & Dale and Stitch. Hope those who get to go have fun and anyone going to the rest of Discon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter