DIS-a-Palooza...when will you be there?

I added some days on either side of our POP reservation.
We'll be @ SSR 12/10
POP 12/11-12/13
SSR 12/13
Lots of hopping, but that's why I'm bringing the car. What I won't do for this MOUSE!::MickeyMo

We (myself and my neighbor Lisa) are arriving mid day Thursday (Dec 10) and flying home mid day Dec 14th. We will be staying at SSR… Should we be requesting a certain area of SSR?

We will be arriving Friday Dec 11th, returning home Tuesday Dec 15th,
staying at Pop Century.
Michele & Milton

Wasnt' planning on attending as we are going next month to WDW, but it looks like so much fun I borrowed points from next years vacation club and paying cash for two nights so we can attend!! Bannermouse and NannyRose arriving on 12-9, leaving 12-13. staying first 2 nights AKL and next 2 nights at OKW(waitlisting for BCV and BLT). Can't wait!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you all.

Bannermouse:yay::

It is official - I am going to DAP. I will be staying at AS Music - no openings at POP :sad2: at Room Only Discounted Rate.

I will arrive on Thursday 10/10 around 2 pm and will leave on Monday 12/14 around 10:30 am.

Arriving Thursday December 10th, leaving Wednesday December 16th. Staying at the POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter