• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

Pre-Party events on June 1st:
updated 18th May @ 8:30am

Part 1: Wilderness Lodge Geyser Point for dinner/food/drinks. Starting at around 5pm

Part 2: Polynesian Trader Sam's (Inside if we can fit, outside if not). Starting at around 7pm

Part 3: Happily Ever After from the TTC/Ferry Dock - meet around 8:30/8:45 at the latest

We can then as a group board an EPCOT monorail to head to the party checking

Last edited:
For those attending Option 1 of the AK Meet:

Would everyone be interested in meeting at a different location so we can see the lighting ceremony for Pandora? The lighting ceremony looks like it will be scheduled at 8 p.m. We can make our way over to Rivers of Light after if everyone is interested in this. We would probably change the meet-up time/location to 7:45 p.m. outside of Nomad Lounge. Let me know if anyone is interested in this, and I'll make a decision at a later date depending on the response to this. If I don't get enough responses for changing it, I'll just keep the meet-up location/time the same. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone on May 31st!

@GAN @TheMaxRebo @katmu @SleepingRebecca @disneysteve @OKMinnie @Stefecatzz @gberg @MegaraWink

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/05/detai...dora-world-off-avatar-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Would everyone be interested in meeting at a different location so we can see the lighting ceremony for Pandora? The lighting ceremony looks like it will be scheduled at 8 p.m. We can make our way over to Rivers of Light after if everyone is interested in this. We would probably change the meet-up time/location to 7:45 p.m. outside of Nomad Lounge. Let me know if anyone is interested in this, and I'll make a decision at a later date depending on the response to this. If I don't get enough responses for changing it, I'll just keep the meet-up location/time the same. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone on May 31st!

@GAN @TheMaxRebo @katmu @SleepingRebecca @disneysteve @OKMinnie @Stefecatzz @gberg @MegaraWink

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/05/detai...dora-world-off-avatar-disneys-animal-kingdom/

I am definitely interested in this if we think the timing would work. I know the "lighting ceremony" at Cars Land is a highlight of every day and thinking this potentially could be similar so would be cool to see

I would be interested as well if we can make the timing work.

I'd be interested -I've got a 4:30-5:30 FoP FP ..so after that I'm available!

I would love to add in on the meet up on 5/31, please. I have never been to WDW, or even travel much. The night things sounds pretty cool too.

Arrive 5/28

Leave on 6/4

I went for planning my first visit and day at MK, next day at HS. After that I was open for anything. Getting so amped for this. Also, maybe I get to see the things I made that are in the parks everyday, no big deal, we are proud of the work we did though.

I would love to add in on the meet up on 5/31, please. I have never been to WDW, or even travel much. The night things sounds pretty cool too.

Arrive 5/28

Leave on 6/4

I went for planning my first visit and day at MK, next day at HS. After that I was open for anything. Getting so amped for this. Also, maybe I get to see the things I made that are in the parks everyday, no big deal, we are proud of the work we did though.
Are you wanting me to add you to just Option 2 which is the Pandora EMH? We have an Option 1 that includes Rivers of Light FP (if you have one). We also have a 7 p.m. stand-by show for Festival of the Lion King. You can look at the schedules on my post on page 20 of this thread (post #393). Let me know which option works best for you.

I"ll probably be lingering around pandora the entire day if that is the first day of some special things and performances.. I suspect it'll be vlogger central as well. :)

I'd be up for this if the timing works. I should be hanging around Nomads around 5 that day as well.

Are you wanting me to add you to just Option 2 which is the Pandora EMH? We have an Option 1 that includes Rivers of Light FP (if you have one). We also have a 7 p.m. stand-by show for Festival of the Lion King. You can look at the schedules on my post on page 20 of this thread (post #393). Let me know which option works best for you.
Yes, please that would work great!

Glad to hear it ...I didn't want to be the only Bama fan in the group!
Actually even though the Buckeyes are always my number one team, Alabama is a close second. I am a huge fan of Bear Bryant and admire good coaching so as long as they aren't playing the Bucks, Roll Tide!

I wanna hang out with @Accident I feel that's like a better than Disney VIP tour of things

Do I get to walk around with my camera above my head telling everyone "I'm mary poppins, ya'll"????

What did you have in mind? I"ll make a few hours with accident unofficial gathering...

and we're walking, we're walking, we're walking ....

Accident VIP Guide.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter