DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

I don't know if I'm replying correctly as this is my first time actually posting. I have been trying the transportation sign-up link for 2 days (from both my iPhone and a laptop) and keep receiving a "500-Internal server error..." I sent an email and am waiting to hear back...

Update - Please excuse my idiocy... I figured out what I was doing wrong trying to sign up for the transportation. I was using my Disboards name for the ID as opposed to the confirmation # I received in my event confirmation email. Once I found and used that, all went well. Maybe posting my mistake will help others...

Update - Please excuse my idiocy... I figured out what I was doing wrong trying to sign up for the transportation. I was using my Disboards name for the ID as opposed to the confirmation # I received in my event confirmation email. Once I found and used that, all went well. Maybe posting my mistake will help others...
Hey - as a newbie, it seems to me, you're doing pretty well - bravo!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I made the same mistake last year for the Mega Meet. I was messaging back and forth with John trying to figure out the problem and felt like an idiot when I finally figured it out.

I agree. Disney wants you to plan 30-60 days out (at least). We're now like 12 days out, and we don't have sign-ups for people to know if they have to rearrange things (FPs, ADRs) to attend something. I completely understand and agree with your frustration. I'll see you at AK on the 31st at least. :) I'll be the one going nuts celebrating that my dissertation has been submitted :rotfl2:

Hey, I just got my Master's! Saving a high-five for you on the 31st.

Anyone know if the party ticket & credentials can be transferred? My bro & SIL can't go now so I am taking my son & niece in their place. I responded to the email that I got when I registered but got no answer back. Any suggestions?

Anyone know if the party ticket & credentials can be transferred? My bro & SIL can't go now so I am taking my son & niece in their place. I responded to the email that I got when I registered but got no answer back. Any suggestions?

No. From the sign ups page.

Payments are NON REFUNDABLE and the Epcot party registration is NON TRANSFERABLE and can only be used by the individuals originally registered for this event.

Wow - so many awesome accomplishments and events being celebrated with this trip! So I don't run the danger of forgetting or neglecting anyone - congrats to any and all, you should be VERY proud of yourselves, BIG congrats from me, and sure wish I could hug/congratulate you in person - but consider it done now!! :hug:

There are some really smart people in this group. Seriously, very impressed and hat tips to all. I did get my orange suitcase today, that is all so far for my accomplishments. Although, I did get to shake Telly Savalas hand once.

If I recall at the Mega Meet, the actual person must pick up their own credentials.

I don't recall seeing any mention of photo ID being required, just the email confirmation. How will they know who the "actual" person is? I was hoping to drop by and pick up my wife and her friend's credentials along with my own as they lounge around the pool. I wouldn't want to take time away from their sun tanning and strawberry daiquiris! I'd even bring along their passports to match the confirmation emails if required. Fingers crossed that they have some flexibility.

I just checked the Epcot party confirmation email to make sure and it states in there that "appropriate ID is required along with this email to enter the event."

Love all the Beverly posts. Ba ha....i love watching poor unfortunate souls taste for the first time

Where exactly is the boardwalk conv center? will be at Pop with no car...looking to bus or bus/boat over to get credentials. thx!!

And I see the concert will be on the fountain stage.....i wondered..what if it rains?..

Last edited:
I just checked the Epcot party confirmation email to make sure and it states in there that "appropriate ID is required along with this email to enter the event."

I saw this too. Will I need anything to get the credentials for my two kids since they are under age 18?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter