DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Wow!!! :worship::worship::worship: John and all involved in pulling this off!! What an amazing event!!!! Do you think there is any way I can miss my firstborn's high school graduation for this and not be designated worst mom ever?????:(:sad::sad::( I will be with you all in spirit!!!!

Laurie

WOW! We're excited about the party. Sounds so fun.

Question: When I look at fastpass selection it looks like its only going to let me book 30 days in advanced and not the 60 for when we are there. We come in May 27th. Would the Group rate/booking effect the 60 day out booking for fast passes?
For instance: If I look at the fastpass calendar right now it only shows the calendar through April 20th. It should be showing May 20th? Correct?
Is there anything I can do?

Woohoo!! We registered today and paid for the Epcot party! Exciting times!

Question, my registration form says from 05/26 but the schedule says 05/29.

WOW! We're excited about the party. Sounds so fun.

Question: When I look at fastpass selection it looks like its only going to let me book 30 days in advanced and not the 60 for when we are there. We come in May 27th. Would the Group rate/booking effect the 60 day out booking for fast passes?
For instance: If I look at the fastpass calendar right now it only shows the calendar through April 20th. It should be showing May 20th? Correct?
The FP calendar won't show the 60 day out availability until you hit your 60 day booking window. For May 27, the booking window is suppose to open on March 28.

If you are staying at a Disney Resort, the FP window will change to 60 days when your resort stay is 60 days away. It only shows 30 days out right now, because for those staying offsite, they can only book 30 days in advance.

WOW! This is going to be incredible.

We were hoping to be able to go but I was told today my employment will be ending at the end of May. I already have a mid June trip planned so not going to be able to add this trip.

We were watching the podcast and had been undecided if we were going to the Epcot event. But after they told us everything that was planned I went right to the link in my email and signed up.

The FP calendar won't show the 60 day out availability until you hit your 60 day booking window. For May 27, the booking window is suppose to open on March 28.

Thank you! I just didn't want to get to that day and not be able to book FP. We've always went through a certified travel agent so it's my first time doing it myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter